12 pack of bottled water

SuzieQMoto

You used to be able to order a 12 pack of bottled water to your room through the cruise manager, but I cannot seem to find it.  Does anyone know if this has gone away or if there is someone I can call to order it?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

You have to call room service when you board and order it now - same price as the fun shops. I don't know why they removed the preorder option as it was nice to have the water already in your room waiting. 

I had a hard time finding it for my last cruise.  I thought it would be under gifts and then beverage gift packages or drink and decor, but it wasn't there.  Then I went back and clicked on drink packages, scrolled to the bottom, and saw the water package.  I could have sworn that it used to come up with all of the other items you could buy for the room.

4 hours ago, SuzieQMoto said:

You used to be able to order a 12 pack of bottled water to your room through the cruise manager, but I cannot seem to find it.  Does anyone know if this has gone away or if there is someone I can call to order it?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

I just bought one for our cruise. It took me a few minutes find it but keep looking it should be there. 

The easiest way to get to where you order water and other drinks for the room is as follows:

On the first page after you log in to your booking "Cruise Manager Home" look under the Carnival Logo on the top far left of the page.  There will be a link titled "categories," Click on the down arrow next to this.

There will then be a menu that displays.  In the left column, 4th line from the top there is a link to "In Room Food & Beverages." Click on this link.  The bottled water is on the first line of the options.

• Like 1

Just now, AandBmom said:

Just curious about drinking the ship water.  Is this something people avoid?  I'm not sure I see a need for plastic bottles?  

i like the bottles because i can put it in my bag so i have something to drink when in port. much easier to have my own water then trying to find a store that sells drinks at a reasonable price

at around 40 cents a bottles, 5 dollars is a great deal for 12 bottles

20 minutes ago, AandBmom said:

ok gotcha.  Assuming refilling a sports bottle is an option (using cups to pour the water in)?

yes. always use a clean cup to refill your bottle. there is a water machine next to the regular drink machines

10 hours ago, AandBmom said:

Just curious about drinking the ship water.  Is this something people avoid?  I'm not sure I see a need for plastic bottles?  

The water in your cabin bathroom is fine to drink.  After all, you brush your teeth with it so it's safe to drink too.  Have drank the water out of the sink on twelve cruises and nothing has fallen off of me yet.

🤣

5 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

The water in your cabin bathroom is fine to drink.  After all, you brush your teeth with it so it's safe to drink too.  Have drank the water out of the sink on twelve cruises and nothing has fallen off of me yet.

🤣

Same.  which is why I was surprised anyone would pay extra for bottled water.  In our area bottled water is seen as taboo.  In fact I think a ban on it is coming out shortly. 

21 hours ago, AandBmom said:

Just like normal life, people will give you a bunch of convenience, scientific, and medical reasons why they NEED water in a bottle vs other sources.

The ship's water is completely fine. Bringing a little tiny water bottle ashore is going to last me 15 minutes. 

I drink the ship water in the MDR, On our first cruise on the Carnival Jubilee my wife was taking a shower in the room and the water turned black, she was upset. they must have been doing something with the tanks so I always eyeball the water 

Edited by Buck Turgidson
  • Like 1