Favorite or goto Medallion accessorie

Yehootu

1 hour ago, GulfShoresCruiser said:

I did this also.....I also lost it and went to guest services for a replacement and they gave me one the size of a credit card......even better.

I cannot imagine buying Princess jewelry to wear it but perhaps that helped with the business case.  It is only a keycard and ship ID and does nothing else. We just got off the Sky Monday and we never used it for anything else but that.  

Why didn't they just locate it with the app. They did that for me.

10 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Why didn't they just locate it with the app. They did that for me.

the guest services lady did not offer that up nor did I think about that.....wonder if that was even working?    I did ask if I could have something that was bigger than a quarter so perhaps she realized I was "one of those" that needed something like a regular sized key card.  

On 3/29/2022 at 11:07 PM, Thrak said:

Here is the previous template for making medallion inserts.

image.png.02378d5ce5e415f80de413200f24ef4e.png

Thrak Medallion Insert courtesy of masterty - December 2019

image.png.d0d1c1e12f1de4ff32997d36ffc31be6.png

No need to make or buy....When I lost my quarter sized medallion on day 2, the guest services lady gave me one like this for free.....

4 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

The crew's app was not working? So you are saying the app was not working for anyone on the ship.

That is correct.  You’ll see a lot of posts about it.  Some people had it intermittently, but not all.  The crew were very frustrated and the dining room reservations were a disaster.

On 3/11/2022 at 2:04 PM, CineGraphic said:

And as always, I opt for my pant's pocket.

Why pay to display something that doesn't really need to be displayed?

I agree...lanyards remind me of being in some kids camp which i find silly (up to you just my opinion)...plus not sure it is a great idea to walk around in some ports "advertising" that you are off of a ship...i generally try my best to wear clothing etc that doesn't make me stand out or label me any more than necessary for pick pockets and the like.

Just now, dockman said:

I agree...lanyards remind me of being in some kids camp which i find silly (up to you just my opinion)...plus not sure it is a great idea to walk around in some ports "advertising" that you are off of a ship...i generally try my best to wear clothing etc that doesn't make me stand out or label me any more than necessary for pick pockets and the like.

Makes sense...that's why I never carry a Princess bag or flash my card/medallion when I'm off the ship.

We used these FitBit Zip wrist band on our last two cruises, and they work Great. I even took mine snorkeling.  Also; order the clips, DW likes them especially on formal nights.

Amazon.com: QGHXO Buckle Bracelet for Fitbit Zip, Replacement Silicone Band with Chrome Watch Clasp and Fastener Buckle for Fitbit Zip : Electronics

4 hours ago, dockman said:

Make sure you do not get it near a charge card.