Where on Os site can I find the info about the benefits of booking a cruise within 30 days of sailing?

jonthomas

Not sure  what you are looking for ?

I am guessing you are looking for the perk for booking onboard 

When a cruise is on the list for special discounts  then you can see if your cruise is on the list then ask for the OBC etc..

I do not think it is guaranteed you get the OBC just because you book within the 30 day window  I believe the cruise has to be on the onboard sale list

I could be wrong

I booked a number of cruises this year in the 30 day window prior to an upcoming cruise to get the onboard booking benefits, but I booked directly with Oceania and everything was credited correctly (lower deposit, onboard booking discount, and onboard credit).  If you worked with a travel agency, make sure your agent let Oceania know that they were making an "onboard" booking -  don't assume that just because a booking is within 30 days of an upcoming cruise Oceania will automatically treat it correctly. Did you get the lower deposit and onboard booking discounts?

• Like 1

O offers you to book a future cruise as if you are on board. As long as it is 30 days prior to sailing. We are sailing on the 18th, so we booked a future cruise a few weeks ago. Got the reduced dep of 250, 200 pp off the price and 100 OBC. We were told the !00 would show up later.

We transferred the booking to our agent. All is good, but the 100 OBC has not shown up. So I want to send the agent where on Os site it gives all the info for this.

11 minutes ago, jonthomas said:

O offers you to book a future cruise as if you are on board. As long as it is 30 days prior to sailing. We are sailing on the 18th, so we booked a future cruise a few weeks ago. Got the reduced dep of 250, 200 pp off the price and 100 OBC. We were told the !00 would show up later.

We transferred the booking to our agent. All is good, but the 100 OBC has not shown up. So I want to send the agent where on Os site it gives all the info for this.

I do not believe it is on the website

It will probably show up with your onboard account

Did you get  a confirmation letter/pdf with the booking info & the discount etc??

yes I am sure it is somewhere on the website..have looked all over...

yes have all the confirmation, just missing the 100...maybe it shows up on board..but would like to know that...

anyway have lots of time to search that out...the cruise is not till dec....

I will be on board this weekend, will ask at the future cruise desk where that appears on the O site....

22 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Not sure  what you are looking for ?

I am guessing you are looking for the perk for booking onboard 

When a cruise is on the list for special discounts  then you can see if your cruise is on the list then ask for the OBC etc..

I do not think it is guaranteed you get the OBC just because you book within the 30 day window  I believe the cruise has to be on the onboard sale list

I could be wrong

This is correct. All the 30 day pre-Cruise “rule” allows is rebooking a cruise (originally deposited during that 30 day window) with the O Ambassador once onboard at which point your “new” booking would get the “book onboard” discount and bonus SBC.

• Like 1