Where are lanyards purchased

wilderness1

40 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I wish I knew!  In the meantime, if you can assist me in finding out who my butler and room steward will be for my Dec 2022 cruise, along with the names and ages of their nearest and dearest, I have some magnets and socks I wish to bring for them.

Good News----" my butler "

It's ME ---I have 16 kids -- Forget the magnets and socks--- bring $US and lots of 'em. They will love you---- and your $$$ too  !!!  One time once, a nice lady gave me a fruit cake as a nice " gesture " instead of $$$--- Did you know that a fruit cake can float in the ocean ? 

13 minutes ago, Pinboy said:

It's ME ---I have 16 kids -- Forget the magnets and socks--- bring $US and lots of 'em. They will love you---- and your $$$ too  !!!  One time once, a nice lady gave me a fruit cake as a nice " gesture " instead of $$$--- Did you know that a fruit cake can float in the ocean ? 

Did you know that a fruit cake can float in the ocean ?  It can also last in the attic of a cold and hot New England home for many many many years.  Trust me, I know this to be fact.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pinboy said:

Fruitcake Can Not float in the Ocean!! That stuff is more dense than lead so dont throw it overboard: It could punch a hole in the bottom of the sea and empty it!!!

Fruit and Cake……two lovely words when put together form a deadly weapon. And I’d just wait to buy a nice lanyard on board…..(put that so I wasn’t going off subject!).

By the way, I think I used more “!’s” than words!!!!

den

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pinboy said:

On our cruise, our stateroom attendant told me he received a fruit cake from a  nice couple. He appreciated their thought.   He also got some candy from their state as well.    I wonder if he re-gifted it to you?  

• Haha 1