3-17-2022 Thursday weigh in

Izena

Sorry getting late start for today.  Didn’t weigh today.   Yesterday weghed  up 2 lbs since surgery - still in range.  Early am collapsed leaving bathroom  scared my son to death.  Nice ambulance ride.  Initial BP70/30, pale, sweaty, nauseated.    Thought I was drinking enough water.  But know I probably wasn’t eating enough.  My son and his GF (who has been awesome ) are staying until Monday.   I agreed to eat a lot in the next 2 days.

in 2 weeks I should be in better shape.  

Much better today. My son is making sure I  eat a lot between now and Monday when they leave.  I am very blessed with a good support system.  Someone brought over a rolling seated Walker that I’m using around the house just in case.  

• Like 1

Izena glad you had your surgery and it went well. Sorry had some problems.

Yes eat and drink need to be strong to heal.

Jan hope your fine, your cruise next month.

Sorry haven't come on earlier but having a real good time. With being on those 55 days

everyone one seems to know me. It's fun. Got some gifts from different departments for returning.

Just had most traveled luncheon, took my daughter as she joined me the 2nd cruise. Playing trivia and other games with people we met.  With Princess Plus drinking to much which isn't a lot

for me compared to others.

On till March 27th, then home  boo hoo!😷 (still wearing mask) along with the crew and lot of

passengers. Better safe then sorry with the different ports.

Take care

• Like 1

Hi all!

Izena ~ thanks for starting the thread. OMG how scary for you but great you have family with you to help. Take care of yourself!

Jan ~ I'm up there with you, up 0.6 since last week. There was chips & chocolate involved!

I keep wondering how much weight I'd lose if I just stuck to meals with no snacking but also wonder when I can implement the plan. I have no self control it seems!

Belle ~ nice to see you here. Sounds like you're having a great time. I think I'll still wear a mask even if it's not required. Better safe than sorry.

Have a nice weekend & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

• Like 1

YIKES I got on scale and I’m up 7 lbs  time for a panic attack.   Saw surgeon this morning said that is just fluid retention from surgery.   Still have 2 drains hopefully will come out later this week.   Borrowed a friends walker and yesterday walked a total of 3 miles (multi short walks). Rainy today no walking.   My son and GF leave tomorrow — I will be very lonely.