The Daily for Friday 03/18/2022

richwmn

Just now, cunnorl said:

First, I am so sorry to read of Kakalena`s passing. May she rest in peace and hope her family finds comfort in their memories.

Second and of little importance in the light of everything. The

golf tournament went off without a hitch. Weather held , it was great. I think I told you my nephew convinced me to play. So  we went last. Myself, my son, my nephew and one of my girlfriends. Well, we WON! We were having a good time and were playing well but I really wasnt thinking of winning. It was on the 7th hole that my nephew said we just might win this thing. I just started laughing but sure enough we did.  Great time .  Off to shower and just relax.

Congratulations on the tournament coming off witout a win.  And congratulations on winning the tournament.  Looks like the week delay didn't cause too many problems.  A job well done.

Lenda

• Like 5

Rest In Peace Kakalina. 

I am sorry to hear of her passing and condolences to those who are near and dear to her.

Sorry I haven’t been around.

All of a sudden Ihave become very busy.  i have a lot to do in the next 2 1/2 weeks.  We leave April 4 and in between that I have to go to the Mayo Clinic for another blood test and visit with my PCP on March 24.  

DH has yet to hear from the Dermatologist about the biopsy and that is concerning.  

Trying to get finances in order. Making sure we have enough finances to cover us while we are away.

Taxes have been mailed and estimated taxes are set to be paid electronically.

Last night I had tummy troubles and could not sleep. Got up and read all the  posts for the last two days that I missed.

i am very tired tonight but want to watch Blue Bloods before I go to bed.

i pray for the people of Ukraine and for the end of the insanity of this war.

I also pray for the repose of the soul of Kakalina.

Prayers for all those on the cares list and cheers for those celebrating and cruising.

I will try to post every day but can’t promise.

Every day seems not to have enough hours in it all of a sudden.

Take care and God Bless,

Terri

• Like 14

I am devastated at the loss of my friend and actually sometimes patient right now.  Rest In peace my friend.  Hope to catch you and your husband on the big cruise some day.   😢

Edited by Randyk47
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1