Port of Miami

CruisingLover

Hi there!

We will be cruising from Miami at the end of this December and wondered.....

What's the best hotel to stay at? Looking at under $300/night if possible. 6 Adults. 

Are there ANY close enough to the port within that budget?  Thanks!

6 adults in the same room? 🤔 You might look at Homewood Suites (one near MIA in the Blue Lagoon neighborhood and another downtown near Mary Brickell area) or Embassy Suites (near MIA).  Doubletree Biscayne may also have rooms that can handle 6 adults.  Rates will depend upon your exact dates (early December is cheaper than the week between Christmas and New Year) & hotels closer to MIA should be cheaper than those downtown.

45 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

Sorry, I meant 6 adults (3 rooms). I just mentioned because no kids 🙂 

3 rooms total for under $300 a night? In other words, each room is under $100 per night?

In Miami? Near the port?

There might be but plan on police activity, prostitution, and some dealing going on in the room next door.

On the other hand. If the question was each room under $300 a night near the port? Yes, there are plenty of hotels that fit that description. Check the Intercontinental, Marriott, Hilton, etc.

Edited by klfrodo
  • Like 1

End of December as in NYE? Close enough to the port for what? To see it? You will need transportation to the port no matter where you stay.

If your budget is $300 per room I would stay at the Intercontinental.... you won't get that for $300 on NYE though.... if it's not NYE $300 should work. If your budget is $100 per room I would recommend Hotwire. 

18 hours ago, wolft927 said:

So I am driving in for my December 17th cruise on the Bliss, booked the doubletree king with balancing and bay view. It includes parking for 8 days and I believe it was 450 total

We will be on the Dec 31st sailing on the Bliss 🙂  Exactly which Doubletree is it that you are referring to? Thanks for the help!

14 minutes ago, CruisingLover said:

We will be on the Dec 31st sailing on the Bliss 🙂  Exactly which Doubletree is it that you are referring to? Thanks for the help!

Doubletree biscayne bay, 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2022 at 2:20 PM, CruisingLover said:

Hi there!

We will be cruising from Miami at the end of this December and wondered.....

What's the best hotel to stay at? Looking at under $300/night if possible. 6 Adults. 

Are there ANY close enough to the port within that budget?  Thanks!

$300/night is not going to get you into the best hotel in Miami. 😄