Pool Chairs

Heimey

On 3/20/2022 at 8:48 PM, Heimey said:

Hello everyone. I have a couple of questions I can’t seem to find the answers to.

For those that have been on the Edge or Apex of late. How difficult is it to get the lounge chairs located within the pool area. The ones sitting in the water around pool. Or maybe the better question is how early do I have to get up to get one.

Secondly. Does anyone know how many people have been on the Edge or Apex the last couple of weeks and any guess what we will be expecting in the next few. 

Thanks

Heimey

Well I suggest you get up and go at 6. However, if you go to eat or go to swim...all bets are off and you forfeit your spot. Doesn't matter if you leave your book or whatever there. It does not reserve your spot.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:42 PM, jelayne said:

Hummmm  I really like the Martini Bar.  Maybe I should show up about 3, grab a seat at the bar that suits my needs, leave a sweater on it and a drink on the bar.  Then head up to shower for dinner, reclaim "my" seat for a predinner drinks or 2, then go to dinner and return for a drink before heading to the show, leaving my sweater & drink  - and claiming the seat as mine for the evening.  LOL 

Realistically, I actually saw a woman on a port day go to the pool area and put 8 towels on different chairs. She then left the ship and went ashore only to return after time off the ship.  This was in the Solarium, I was there all day and never left.

11 minutes ago, dkjretired said:

Realistically, I actually saw a woman on a port day go to the pool area and put 8 towels on different chairs. She then left the ship and went ashore only to return after time off the ship.  This was in the Solarium, I was there all day and never left.

Oh nooooo, she wasn’t being a chair hog, she was just being nice putting out towels on a bunch of lounges so we didn’t have to go around digging one up…set right on a lounge for us!! Sooooo thoughtful!

Den

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, dkjretired said:

It makes perfect sense. This was her real estate.

11 hours ago, Denny01 said:

Oh nooooo, she wasn’t being a chair hog, she was just being nice putting out towels on a bunch of lounges so we didn’t have to go around digging one up…set right on a lounge for us!! Sooooo thoughtful!

Den

Simply take the one or two loungers you want, move them at least 10 feet away, angle them differently, and use the fresh towels she so nicely laid out for you.

She’ll have a tough time “claiming” loungers that are not where she left them! 😉😎

3 hours ago, CILCIANRQTS said:

Simply take the one or two loungers you want, move them at least 10 feet away, angle them differently, and use the fresh towels she so nicely laid out for you.

She’ll have a tough time “claiming” loungers that are not where she left them! 😉😎

I wouldn't even bother. If a lounger is left unattended for more than 1/2 hour, it's fair game. Put the persons things aside, and lay down.