Return to Liberty… LIVE B2B 3/25/22

MeganGC1983

8 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Cruise Director Dustin just came on and said they are about to have the fun aboard, fun ashore presentation. 3 day cruises are weird y’all. 

You'll probably note quite a difference in the guests on the 3 vs. the 4 day sailing.

Tom

• Like 1

Just now, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

You'll probably note quite a difference in the guests on the 3 vs. the 4 day sailing.

Tom

For sure. We were al ready talking about how this one will be busier because it’s a weekend cruise. 🤦🏼‍♀️

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

There she is! 

9636D924-2739-4418-982C-1ED80159B2FA.jpeg

You're in my neighborhood!

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Check in was fast. Not sure what Verifly is used for. Everything still had to be shown. Cruise terminal 3 is so nice! 

162F8892-EC26-4890-AE52-F0724BCACD90.jpeg

We arrived at our hightop check-in table at 10:45 (for Mardi Gras) and were told they couldn't start using Verifly until 11:00 for that day.  🤦‍♀️ It was still super fast without it though.

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

BC4804C1-9679-4BC4-9526-267C1F92CFF0.jpeg

I hope you already ate 3/4 of your fries!  The fry guys at Guy's on our last cruise had big hands - I loved it.  🤣

56 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Lots of people not knowing where to go. I forgot how many blue cards go on 3 day cruises. They better go to Mustard and not get the bar shut down. Funfetti cheesecake is ok. Not the best I’ve had. 

6DD99EE3-9500-4B66-B9F8-4B07E0A09CA0.jpeg

BF6A8DA8-C710-4A57-805C-11D562497430.jpeg

Our DIL wanted that so bad on our cruise and we completely forgot about it.  🤦‍♀️

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

You're in my neighborhood!

We arrived at our hightop check-in table at 10:45 (for Mardi Gras) and were told they couldn't start using Verifly until 11:00 for that day.  🤦‍♀️ It was still super fast without it though.

I hope you already ate 3/4 of your fries!  The fry guys at Guy's on our last cruise had big hands - I loved it.  🤣

Our DIL wanted that so bad on our cruise and we completely forgot about it.  🤦‍♀️

It’s my favorite Lido dessert but it wasn’t great today. Tell her she didn’t miss much. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

In room masks, Ukraine letter and Covid policies

image.jpg

thanks for posting the Ukraine letter. My parents sailed a couple weeks ago and said it wasn’t addressed or if it was they missed it. I’ll just say that I am a sucker for world peace and I’ve been wondering wondering to myself how this terrible situation would affect the crew. I pray it all ends soon, happy cruising. 

Edited by lilchuckie
  • Like 2

I Nyoman still wants to become a bartender. He’s a bar server on buffet today. He thanked me for my high praise on our last cruise survey. His supervisor told him about it and when they got shore leave, he got extra time. 

Over head: Go to MUSTARD blue cards! 

I’m pretty sure that was a direct quote. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, lilchuckie said:

thanks for posting the Ukraine letter. My parents sailed a couple weeks ago and said it wasn’t addressed or if it was they missed it. I’ll just say that I am a sucker for world peace and I’ve been wondering wondering to myself how this terrible situation would affect the crew. I pray it all ends soon, happy cruising. 

Absolutely!