New to Celebrity and Summit, some questions

cruisegal415

2 hours ago, barric said:

I was on Millenium 2/21, sister ship to Summit.

1.  As I usually do, I just asked the room steward for a gallon of distilled water.  It was delivered within hours.

2.  I brought standard extension cords...no surge protection.  One was packed in my CPAP carry case and another in luggage.  No problem.  But if you have a power strip, who knows?  

3.  We had a Celebrity Suite.  There were AC outlets on BOTH sides of the bed.  A bit hidden, but room steward will show them.

I believe on Millennium and Summit they did put outlets near the bed when they did the full Revolution upgrades.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I believe on Millennium and Summit they did put outlets near the bed when they did the full Revolution upgrades.  

They didn't in the RS, but I've heard of them in other rooms.  Can't quite get my head around that one.

Power outlet by the bed in a standard veranda on the Millennium. DH always has an extension cord packed in his CPAP case and it was great not to have to use it on last year's cruise. 

On S-class ships having the bed by the bath saves the non-CPAP spouse from possibly tripping over the cord plugged into the vanity outlets in the middle of the night.

8 hours ago, DCPIV said:

I'm glad to hear that, but we were talking about M-class.

Cheers. 

Yes.  I was under the impression that when they did the full Revolution upgrades on Millennium and Summit that they also put power outlets on the base of the lamps next to the bed like on E-Class.  But maybe only certain cabins.

Can I hijack this, please?

What terminal does X use for Summit in Miami?  If all goes well (meaning I manage to test myself while on the ship), I'll be disembarking and then boarding MSC Seashore, which should be at Terminal F.

Port of Miami says X uses Terminal C.  Should be a 15-minute walk, at most.  Dragging a suitcase won't be a lot of fun, but I wouldn't expect a taxi or uber driver to pick me up for a 3 minute drive!

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 12:18 PM, NCTribeFan said:

Can I hijack this, please?

What terminal does X use for Summit in Miami?  If all goes well (meaning I manage to test myself while on the ship), I'll be disembarking and then boarding MSC Seashore, which should be at Terminal F.

Port of Miami says X uses Terminal C.  Should be a 15-minute walk, at most.  Dragging a suitcase won't be a lot of fun, but I wouldn't expect a taxi or uber driver to pick me up for a 3 minute drive!

Belated answer.  It was C and we had to go to F for our covid swab.  They put us on a bus and drove us there, but our friends walked and said it wasn't that far.  But they weren't dragging suitcases with them.