Private Transportation from MCO Area Airport to PC?

YankeesFan4Life

When we went on the Escape in January, we used Cruise Control Transportation.  It was $75 for private transportation because by the time we reserved it, there were no more spaces on the group shuttles.  They picked us up at the hotel at the time we wanted.  Very nice people.  You put down a deposit and pay when they drop you off.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2022 at 10:25 AM, quillwercruisers said:

When we went on the Escape in January, we used Cruise Control Transportation.  It was $75 for private transportation because by the time we reserved it, there were no more spaces on the group shuttles.  They picked us up at the hotel at the time we wanted.  Very nice people.  You put down a deposit and pay when they drop you off.

Thanks so much!  Booked them last night! Unfortunately, couldn't get the time I wanted, and the price went up to $100, but whatever!  I'll be at the ship a couple minutes early for my 11am check-in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In June we are staying at an airport area hotel pre-cruise and are using Cortrans Shuttle Service to get to PC and then back to the airport post-cruise.  $25/person each way, multiple times to choose from.  Used them before with no issues.  

On 3/28/2022 at 4:48 AM, YankeesFan4Life said:

Thanks so much!  Booked them last night! Unfortunately, couldn't get the time I wanted, and the price went up to $100, but whatever!  I'll be at the ship a couple minutes early for my 11am check-in.

Is $100 per person, per group, what?

On 4/12/2022 at 3:51 PM, BigDaddyCVO said:

In June we are staying at an airport area hotel pre-cruise and are using Cortrans Shuttle Service to get to PC and then back to the airport post-cruise.  $25/person each way, multiple times to choose from.  Used them before with no issues.  

Is it a van or fancy bus? $25 per person each way is pretty darn cheap. Less than Uber anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 7:13 PM, TwinMamainMN said:

Is it a van or fancy bus? $25 per person each way is pretty darn cheap. Less than Uber anyway.

Airport rental car shuttle size vehicle.  2 seats on each side of the center isle, holds 16-20 people.  About like sitting in economy class on an aircraft.  

• Like 2

You should look at another option.  We have twice just just booked a one way car rental from MCO.   We used Budget but all of the car rental companies have drop off locations just a few blocks from the port and they have shuttle vans to take you to your ship. You can pick your car up drive to your hotel and then in the morning drive to Port C.  The key is you don’t want the car more than 24 hours so it is one day.  

All of that said we did this before Covid.  It might be to expensive now. If you do a net search you can usually find a budget discount code to use.  

Not sure which shuttle you priced but we used Coco Beach Scuttle in the past and they also do private pick ups. 

I wanted to add another option that might save you $.  Check with the shuttle companies about a trip from MCO to Port C instead of hotel pick up. Many hotels offer free airport transportation.  Just have the hotel take you to MCO to pick up the shuttle.  We did this once.  Their run shuttles more often from the Airport.