Check in issues

sailnsee

I have completed online checkin both on iPad and phone-can not go to express pass or e docs on either- one gives me a blank page and the phone app says there is a “snag” - I called and was told to wait a day or two.I could print the luggage tags! As of now I have no papers to show to get on the ship.FRUSTATING. Anyone else have this problem- how was it solved?HELP😳

18 minutes ago, sailnsee said:

I have completed online checkin both on iPad and phone-can not go to express pass or e docs on either- one gives me a blank page and the phone app says there is a “snag” - I called and was told to wait a day or two.I could print the luggage tags! As of now I have no papers to show to get on the ship.FRUSTATING. Anyone else have this problem- how was it solved?HELP😳

Have you tried logging out and logging back in?  Or uninstalling the app and reinstalling?  On the Ipad are you using their app or did you try using safari and going to their regular website?

15 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

Thanks Jim. You are so knowledgeable and so helpful to me. 

Laura

I usually use a combination of the App and my PC.    The app is handy to scan in your passport information.    I usually upload our pictures from the laptop once I'm completed with all the other information. 

• Like 1

Thanks- tried everything and checked tonight and was able to get one- tried apple wallet and printed the other(?)- the background is blue but hey as long as the bar code is on👏🏼….YEA

I don't understand how to get to View All on the computer--when I go to my list of upcoming cruises online on the computer.  Do I need to get to it (something) from the home page by hitting Already Booked, sign in and go in that way?  I can't see it. 

After I sign in at Already Booked, it shows our four upcoming cruises.   Then none of the hot keys are activated, especially for our May 21 departure, the next cruise up; I understand that I'm supposed to be able to somehow select my check-in time 45 days ahead of departure--how do I get to the correct place to do that?  What will I look for?  Thank you all for your help.

11 hours ago, 12cruise2 said:

I don't understand how to get to View All on the computer--when I go to my list of upcoming cruises online on the computer.  Do I need to get to it (something) from the home page by hitting Already Booked, sign in and go in that way?  I can't see it. 

After I sign in at Already Booked, it shows our four upcoming cruises.   Then none of the hot keys are activated, especially for our May 21 departure, the next cruise up; I understand that I'm supposed to be able to somehow select my check-in time 45 days ahead of departure--how do I get to the correct place to do that?  What will I look for?  Thank you all for your help.

You get to it as you defined by logging in and choose Upcoming Cruises or Manage Reservation.

The reason you are not seeing any key activated is because on-line registration is not open until 45 day prior to cruise and documents aren't usually ready until 30 day prior to cruise. 

Once you are at 45 days the link will become active.  If you have the App it will show the date that On-Line Checkin will open

image.png.5ece9c8cd7937e46410579d4cb91a99d.png

Jim, thank you so much for the info.  No apps though--only on a computer online.  They said they'd email me when I can check-in, but I'll keep an eye on April 6 or so to get check-in time; we will be on another, HAL cruise, so hopefully I'll be able to get online easily.  Thank you.

Thank you for the information about documents being available no more than 30 days out. Our cruise leaves May 4th and folks on the roll call pointed out that check-in was open. It was, sort of. I could enter in my passport, upload photos, add CC, but couldn't print luggage tags or boarding pass or choose boarding times. I had recalled that it was earlier than 30 days previously, so glad to know that this is how it works now because I was getting a little bit concerned. We can't use the app as Eclipse isn't supported by it so have to get it done beforehand.