Aqua Theater view on Abyss ships

I never paid much attention since I'm an ocean view kind of gal, and now I'm having a hard time picturing it: on the ships with an Abyss slide, do the far-aft Boardwalk balconies have a clear view of the Aqua Theater? I've looked up a few pictures online, and depending on the angle, sometimes it looks like the slide is in the way and sometimes it looks like it's not.🤨

Can anyone who has stayed in one of those cabins confirm either way? If some of them do have an unobstructed (or mostly unobstructed) view, does it matter which deck?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by la_croisiere_s'amuse

Just now, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

Unfortunately, Allure isn't sailing a schedule & itinerary that meets the criteria for this cruise, but thanks for the suggestion. 🙂

We had cabin #10329 when we sailed on Allure, perfect view of the Aqua Theatre , you can also see a little bit of the wake/ocean to the side of the large tv screens.....

From when I researched a while back even with the slide on that class of ships that deck will still give you a good view, not to high and not to low and is in one of the curved out section of the slide that still gives you a view.

@twangster had a good picture from the other end of the boardwalk showing what the view would look like I believe. He may try to find it for you.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

We had cabin #10329 when we sailed on Allure, perfect view of the Aqua Theatre , you can also see a little bit of the wake/ocean to the side of the large tv screens.....

From when I researched a while back even with the slide on that class of ships that deck will still give you a good view, not to high and not to low and is in one of the curved out section of the slide that still gives you a view.

@twangster had a good picture from the other end of the boardwalk showing what the view would look like I believe. He may try to find it for you.

That’s good to know, we are in cabin 10327 for the upcoming Transatlantic on the Wonder of the Seas.

• Like 1

There is a video from a cruise vlogger couple who sailed on the Wonder inaugural. They had a Boardwalk balcony at the very end near the Aqua Theater. It looks like they might be in 8329. They have a video of all views from their balcony during the day and at night, so I think it would give you a pretty good idea of what the views are. It looks really good, actually!

21 hours ago, Junkhouse said:

This is a view from room 12329.

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

58 minutes ago, Booking It said:

There is a video from a cruise vlogger couple who sailed on the Wonder inaugural. They had a Boardwalk balcony at the very end near the Aqua Theater. It looks like they might be in 8329. They have a video of all views from their balcony during the day and at night, so I think it would give you a pretty good idea of what the views are. It looks really good, actually!

Thank you all! Very helpful information. 🙂

8 hours ago, matj2000 said:

Why do you need to watch it from your balcony?

It is pretty easy to just go down to the boardwalk and watch the show.

Not like there is any large crowd or anything.

Because you have a balcony right there, so why not use it?

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 9:44 PM, Jimbo said:

That's good to know.  We have cabin 11329 on the Allure in October. 

• Like 1