Enchanted Princess embarkation switched from Copenhagen to Southampton for the summer season.

rhblake

2 hours ago, rhblake said:

Has Princess announced whether they are offering transfers from London airports (specifically Heathrow) to Southampton on embarkation days?

I don't know this as an iron clad fact, but Princess has always offered transfers from Heathrow to Southampton.  I don't see any logical reason why they wouldn't continue to do this with the redeployment.

1 hour ago, msmoger said:

I don't know this as an iron clad fact, but Princess has always offered transfers from Heathrow to Southampton.  I don't see any logical reason why they wouldn't continue to do this with the redeployment.

I believe they have always offered transfers from both the airports and London to Southampton. (However, as we found out when we sailed Princess from Dover, they only offer transfers from the airports to Dover, not from the city of London)

We’ve arranged for a car service to pick us up at LHR going to our Southampton hotel.  To be honest, the price is not that much higher than the ship transfer and it’s private (2 passengers) and comfortable.  You are greeted in the terminal by the driver holding a sign.  The car company monitors your flight so they can adjust pick up times.  No waiting to pick up other passengers.  They will drive you directly to the terminal should you arrive on embarkation day.  Just giving you options.

21 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

We’ve arranged for a car service to pick us up at LHR going to our Southampton hotel.  To be honest, the price is not that much higher than the ship transfer and it’s private (2 passengers) and comfortable.  You are greeted in the terminal by the driver holding a sign.  The car company monitors your flight so they can adjust pick up times.  No waiting to pick up other passengers.  They will drive you directly to the terminal should you arrive on embarkation day.  Just giving you options.

Would you naming the service you are using?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Suite Susie said:

Sounds like a good price. We have just paid £160 to park our car at the terminal plus the cost of the fuel to get to Southampton and home. 

Check myparkingspace  we got £50   for 13nights gets higher some popular trips.

Max needed is £5pn at West Quey multi story next to Moxy, £10 taxi each way.

Port parking is convenience at a price.