Anyone on Epic right now?

TheGinBoy

4 minutes ago, TheGinBoy said:

Thank you for sharing @JandC_Cruising. Really appreciate it.

Sounds like you had an amazing time.

I can't wait to hide from my family in the thermal suite 😉 

Wanted to say the same thing, congratulations on your wedding! 😃 You must be very excited. My wife and I are also big fans of the Thermal Suite on NCL. We're booked on the Epic for later this year. Hope you have a lovely time with your bride and all of the guests. What a wonderful way to get married. 😄

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, TheGinBoy said:

Thanks @DCGuy64 we're super excited too! 

Just hoping we all stay COVID negative until then. I've not left the house since March!

Oh my goodness, March of what year? 😁

Covid kept us home bound for most of 2020 but last year we made up for it, two cruises and 3 more booked now, plus Spain (God willing) in 4 weeks. Hope you enjoy your wedding cruise, it sounds delightful!

9 minutes ago, TheGinBoy said:

Unfortunately, for whatever reason NCL aren't opening advance reservations for European cruises.

Everything has to be booked onboard.

I had the same information but check again- it opened today! Someone in a Facebook group alerted us. 

44063646-4B1B-42AA-B39B-30D995151ACB.jpeg

• Thanks 2

Hello Epic Cruisers!

Does anyone know if NCL offers a shuttle into Palma from the cruise port? We are looking at doing an independent motorbike/moped rental. Most of them seem to be in the city center, which makes sense -- didn't originally realize how far of a walk it may be! Everyone online refers to a shuttle - but I know many shuttles have not actually returned to service after shutdowns. Thank you! Hope everyone is having a blast on their cruises 😁

16 hours ago, TheGinBoy said:

Just tried it for our 17/04 cruise and we're only given 5:30pm or 9:30pm - so I think things are being set up weirdly. I'll check each day.

I wonder if that is because of your party size? or maybe because people rushed to make the reservations.

Booked for a July 10th cruise... and for our group of 4 in La Cucina... I have all sorts of open times.

Just wish Zambooka would show up again so I could book it. That is the one I am worried I'll miss out on. 

Screenshot 2022-04-09 113634.png

On 4/7/2022 at 7:54 PM, TheGinBoy said:

@Mommapadraig- I don't suppose you're able to take a shot of the cigar lounge menu? My FIL is very excited about the humidor!

Sorry.I couldn’t find a menu posted and no one was in the lounge. There were two glass cabinets of different cigars but when I tried to get close enough for photos it was glaring glass and. I couldn’t read the names when back-in the room

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2022 at 1:35 PM, Mommapadraig said:

Yes all specialty restaurants are open. The only thing I’ve heard is one of the main dining rooms is closed because of low passenger count. We are in the haven and are still working our way through their menu so haven’t tried other restaurants for dinner other than Cagneys. Tonight is LaCucina. We are going to the main dining room tomorrow for Paella. 

we had talked about trying the drink of the day each day. We only remembered it yesterday for the first time. Day 4. Something you may want to try. We are old so stick to our traditional favorites.

We are going to try to see the Beatles show this evening in the Epic Theater rather than the cavern because of my continued aversion to packed locations! You also need to go see the dueling pianos . One of the most hysterical fun nights. Plus they are great singers. 

yes we are staying onboard for an additional 3 days and getting off in Rome. 

The service has been Impeccable and our fellow passengers are very friendly. I hope you have the same type of cruise. 

Hi, I hoped you don’t mind me hopping into this group. I’m actually sailing the week after, but your group is providing some great information for me. Please can you tell me if guests are required to wear face masks on the ship? Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

On 4/9/2022 at 10:59 AM, matterdog919 said:

Hello Epic Cruisers!

Does anyone know if NCL offers a shuttle into Palma from the cruise port? We are looking at doing an independent motorbike/moped rental. Most of them seem to be in the city center, which makes sense -- didn't originally realize how far of a walk it may be! Everyone online refers to a shuttle - but I know many shuttles have not actually returned to service after shutdowns. Thank you! Hope everyone is having a blast on their cruises 😁

Shuttle is running today, price is $15 return, you can purchase them from Guest Services, they are charged to your shop account

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2022 at 5:02 PM, millie_17 said:

Hi, I hoped you don’t mind me hopping into this group. I’m actually sailing the week after, but your group is providing some great information for me. Please can you tell me if guests are required to wear face masks on the ship? Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

The current rules for EU sailings require you to wear a mask indoors except when actively eating or drinking

On 4/16/2022 at 7:55 AM, SpainAlien said:

Shuttle is running today, price is $15 return, you can purchase them from Guest Services, they are charged to your shop accoun

On 4/16/2022 at 8:13 AM, SpainAlien said:

The current rules for EU sailings require you to wear a mask indoors except when actively eating or drinking

Thanks

Hi all, back on the Epic  for the  7th time in May .

European cruisers I have a question. 

Last cruise was September.  NCL tested everyone on arrival. This time we must provide  our own test.  But are we ALSO getting tested on boarding? As on check in, my wife only  , has been asked to fill in a form in advance for a test.

Thanks as always. 

Hi Everyone! Looking forward to cruising on the Epic 5/15. Curious though - were there any special protocols leaving the ship in the various ports ? Is a passenger locator form or something like that required separately for each country? I’m kinda confused and don’t want to miss crossing any “T’s.”  Thanks!!!!

• Like 1