quad & triple rooms

HCI

Quantum class rely on sofa beds for triple and quads.  In some cases the sofa folds down flat and in some cases it’s more like a classic pull out sofa bed.  

I don’t think this class uses Pullman beds coming from the ceiling but I’m not 100% sure on that.  

Yes I agree with PP's...google ship and room number and it should give you an idea of the layout/size. How long is your cruise? Be sure to pack light as there won't be much extra space in those cabins with 4 full grown adults and belongings. 

Will you need main bed separated into 2 twin beds or keep as king size?  Your cabin will most likely have sofa bed not the Pullman bunk bed, but google your cabin for photos and layout.

4 adults will be very tight for a standard cabin.   Be prepared to be climbing over each other.   Hopefully you have a balcony where 2 people can hang out while the other 2 shower and get dressed.   

You can storage luggage under beds and ask room steward to store bags that don't fit.   You will have limited closet space, definitely pack light.

Good luck and have fun!