Currently on Reflection TA - any questions?

Sibsie

On 4/20/2022 at 2:03 PM, cruisingaussies said:

Thanks so much B x. We’re on the 13 June Reflection cruise also and spending the night of 12 June in Civitavecchia so your info is of great help. Don’t believe you’re on the roll call?   Not too many people on it at the moment. 

Thank you so much, we are 2217 and searching around it does seem like all of the aft Sky's have the pole. Been on to TA who of course have no idea so checking for us, but said the if it has, then all other sky's are sold out so only option is an upgrade - of course it is!

We will be following as we board the Reflection on August 5th in Rome in a Sky Suite midship.  I would love some pictures of the inside of Michaels Club AKA Retreat Lounge. One other request please do not suck all the fun out of the ship and leave some for those of us boarding in the next few months.😂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, B x said:

Can I ask what number cabin that is, we have a Sky Aft booked for June and that pole would create issues for me as I am disabled and that would be my 'side'. Previously always had same grade but on side of ship with no pole.

We had Rm 2217 in Feb and the pole is NOT in the same position as the photo on this thread.   It's located to the right of the bed closer to the couch and bathroom.

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

We will be following as we board the Reflection on August 5th in Rome in a Sky Suite midship.  I would love some pictures of the inside of Michaels Club AKA Retreat Lounge. One other request please do not suck all the fun out of the ship and leave some for those of us boarding in the next few months.😂

We too will be following as we will be on the Reflection August 15th in Rome in a Sky Suite midship! ☺️  Would love to hear about the ship and see pics as well, we have never sailed in any of X ships yet.  Thanks and smooth sailing.

Is this your first SS on Reflection? Curious as to how it all is since Reflection hasn’t been revolutionized. We are booked in one for next May, but not sure we will keep it because of this. VERY expensive for a ship that hasn’t been revolutionized. We were on Reflection in December for the first time and 3 of our next 4 cruises are also on her. Not at all planned. Just how it worked out for the itinerary we wanted. First up is next month! Have a great crossing!

16 hours ago, Oolie said:

Olympia in Retreat Lounge… so much fun!

Sibsie:

We were just on the Caribbean cruise and disembarked Monday, April 18.

Pratik was our able personal host, Damian and Jat were excellent in all facets of their work in Michael's, and Olympia was always ready with her quick wit and a tasty drink.  Please implore Olympia not to be so SOUR.

Would you please pass along our warm regards to each of them, and assure them that they each received high marks and specific compliments in our post cruise surveys.  We are Peggy and Paul, and had been in 2136. 

We hope 1064 of the passengers, and not the least yourselves, enjoy the crossing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrydtx said:

PXL_20220227_000243564.jpg

PXL_20220227_000221695.jpg

• Like 2

Yes indeed! I have a question if you can do a slight bit of sluething. Can you drop by the World Class Bar and see if Olexi from Ukraine is working there. If he is, please tell him that Jim and Kathleen wish him well. This is the guy to look for. Then ask him to make you a couple of cocktails like he made me. 

IMG_2410.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks so much for starting this thread! We have friends onboard so I’ve been hoping for information. Sounds like everything is great so far! Wish we were on this trip….1064 passengers sounds like a wonderfully roomy ship!!! Have fun! I’ll be watching for more posts. Thanks😀

9 hours ago, DrKoob said:

Yes indeed! I have a question if you can do a slight bit of sluething. Can you drop by the World Class Bar and see if Olexi from Ukraine is working there. If he is, please tell him that Jim and Kathleen wish him well. This is the guy to look for. Then ask him to make you a couple of cocktails like he made me. 

IMG_2410.JPG

Hi.

We met Olexi a few years ago on Reflection and had a photo with him.

we said he looked like Chris Martin the lead singer of a band based in the U.K called Coldplay.

Hope he is on when we sail on 13/05/22  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DrKoob said:

IMG_2410.JPG

Absolutely. I’ll stop by tonight. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cruisingaussies said:

Sibsie, hope you’re enjoying the trip and your pole dancing is coming along a treat. 

Are they having trivia?  And if so, are you all obliged to wear masks?

any chance you could find out the number of pax on the 13 June cruise?

Trivia every day so far with different themes. A few are wearing a mask but it’s not compulsory. We’re all well spaced out. 

I’ll try and find out pax numbers for upcoming cruises. I need to pop to the future cruise desk again so I’ll ask there 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, cruisefam38 said:

Sibsie:

We were just on the Caribbean cruise and disembarked Monday, April 18.

Pratik was our able personal host, Damian and Jat were excellent in all facets of their work in Michael's, and Olympia was always ready with her quick wit and a tasty drink.  Please implore Olympia not to be so SOUR.

Would you please pass along our warm regards to each of them, and assure them that they each received high marks and specific compliments in our post cruise surveys.  We are Peggy and Paul, and had been in 2136. 

We hope 1064 of the passengers, and not the least yourselves, enjoy the crossing.

Olympia is great. I’m a Brit so I totally get her dry humour. They get free stuff from the crew shop when they get pax compliments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Is this your first SS on Reflection? Curious as to how it all is since Reflection hasn’t been revolutionized. We are booked in one for next May, but not sure we will keep it because of this. VERY expensive for a ship that hasn’t been revolutionized. We were on Reflection in December for the first time and 3 of our next 4 cruises are also on her. Not at all planned. Just how it worked out for the itinerary we wanted. First up is next month! Have a great crossing!

First time for us on Reflection. It’s great for a TA but I think we’d miss the retreat sun deck on a Carib cruise we we booked the next two for Edge and Beyond. 

I will be on board May 2nd, and interested in how social distancing is currently. This is an answer from the FAQ on Celebrity website:

"Seating in public spaces such as dining venues, theatres and pool decks will be spread out, and elevators will be limited to no more than four guests or one travel party at a time."

This is how it was when I cruised last year, is it how it is now, or is the website out of date?

43 minutes ago, laslomas said:

I will be on board May 2nd, and interested in how social distancing is currently. This is an answer from the FAQ on Celebrity website:

"Seating in public spaces such as dining venues, theatres and pool decks will be spread out, and elevators will be limited to no more than four guests or one travel party at a time."

This is how it was when I cruised last year, is it how it is now, or is the website out of date?

There's no social distancing anymore.

16 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

There's no social distancing anymore.

Thanks, that is what I thought. Are you currently on Reflection?

The Healthy at Sea FAQ states differently. I assume the website needs updating. 

2022-04-23 (2).png

Just now, laslomas said:

Thanks, that is what I thought. Are you currently on Reflection?

The Healthy at Sea FAQ states differently. I assume the website needs updating. 

2022-04-23 (2).png

No I was on the Reflection last month and there was no social distancing then. I'm actually on the Carnival MardiGras right at this moment and there's no social distancing on Carnival either. We're doing a b2b and the cruise that just ended had 5,800 passengers!