Carnival Spirit May 8-day Alaska cruises not available on website?

geneparmesan

I know they were running a sale on some of those Alaska itineraries, but now I don't see any Spirit or Splendor sailings from Seattle until late May (the 26th). It would be interesting for all the Seattle cruises in that time span to sell out in just a couple days... Although it was an aggressive sale. 🙂 

My hope is that all those passengers who booked these cruises at the very affordable pricing, double check that they have, or will have all the needed travel documents needed for boarding.

Sometimes folks get so carried away with the great pricing they fail to consider what they need to have to actually board the ship.  Let's hope everyone has at least their gov't issued birth certificate readily accessible.

29 minutes ago, travlndiva said:

17 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

My hope is that all those passengers who booked these cruises at the very affordable pricing, double check that they have, or will have all the needed travel documents needed for boarding.

Sometimes folks get so carried away with the great pricing they fail to consider what they need to have to actually board the ship.  Let's hope everyone has at least their gov't issued birth certificate readily accessible.

This is my concern for my May 2 cruise. They finally last night updated the information to agree that ArriveCAN is required and also to have the Covid testing agreements match what Canada says. I am expecting confusion and long lines as some people will have either taken their Covid test too early or will have not used ArriveCAN  to receive the appropriate approval.

Edited by JT1962

35 minutes ago, JT1962 said:

This is my concern for my May 2 cruise. They finally last night updated the information to agree that ArriveCAN is required and also to have the Covid testing agreements match what Canada says. I am expecting confusion and long lines as some people will have either taken their Covid test too early or will have not used ArriveCAN  to receive the appropriate approval.

We can thank Canada and their covid policy paranoia just to dock in Victoria for like 4 hours where most won't even leave the ship. Acting like it's a a ship of lepers and Ebola patients. 

• Like 1