Am I missing a place where reviews of ships are posted. Like the POA

Gracelyn

Hi, so I’ve been very surprised after 2 years of being out of service that there are no reviews on the POA.  Which made me wonder, is there somewhere that I could be missing threads on ships?

I have been following Aaron from CC but that’s the only thing I can find.  
gracelyn 

23 minutes ago, Gracelyn said:

Hi, so I’ve been very surprised after 2 years of being out of service that there are no reviews on the POA.  

You really have answered your own question here.   The POA was out of service all that time and did not come back into service until just a few weeks ago, so no reviews during that time.  We suspect it will take a few weeks before current reviews start coming in now that it is sailing again.

8 minutes ago, Gracelyn said:

So when trying to read reviews on certain ships is there a specific heading I need to click?

If you look at the top of Cruise Critic, there is a toolbar that says Find a Cruse, Deals, Excursions, More (with a drop down arrow). Click on the drop down and there is a Reviews heading.  Never used it and like someone else mentioned, I think POA has only had one or two sailings since early 2020.

17 hours ago, Gracelyn said:

Hi, so I’ve been very surprised after 2 years of being out of service that there are no reviews on the POA.  Which made me wonder, is there somewhere that I could be missing threads on ships?

I have been following Aaron from CC but that’s the only thing I can find.  
gracelyn 

Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America Cruise - Ship Review - Photos & Departure Ports on Cruise Critic

• Like 1