radiance of the seas and can be all ships

I have a knee issue.I was just on Celebrity and getting in the pool was terrible for me .They had a ladder and my leg is totally black and blue.
My question...the pool and the solarium pools-do they have ladders or steps you walk down.Thank you thank you to all who let me know!!!!

4 minutes ago, floridalady said:
I have a knee issue.I was just on Celebrity and getting in the pool was terrible for me .They had a ladder and my leg is totally black and blue.
My question...the pool and the solarium pools-do they have ladders or steps you walk down.Thank you thank you to all who let me know!!!!

Sorry.. jewel solarium pool has both steps on ladder.  Was just in it. Can't recall main pool. 

32 minutes ago, joeyancho said:

Don't some of the pools have the hydraulic device that lowers you into the water?

I remember seeing it on one of the Ships, cant remember either a Vision Class or Sovereign, maybe was NCL, though not one I remember in long time

2 hours ago, joeyancho said:

Don't some of the pools have the hydraulic device that lowers you into the water?

I had read somewhere they have it at one pool and one hot tub, can't remember if that is every ship or specific ships.