Pack Wine??

West Coast Gal

As provided in the Passage Contract, guests agree not to bring alcoholic beverages of any kind on board for consumption, except one bottle of wine or champagne per adult of drinking age (no larger than 750 ml) per voyage, which will not be subject to a corkage fee if consumed in the stateroom. Additional wine or champagne bottles are welcome, but will incur a $15 corkage fee each, irrespective of where they are intended to be consumed. Liquor, spirits or beers are not permitted. Please remember that luggage will be scanned and alcohol outside of our policy will be removed and discarded.*

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

As provided in the Passage Contract, guests agree not to bring alcoholic beverages of any kind on board for consumption, except one bottle of wine or champagne per adult of drinking age (no larger than 750 ml) per voyage, which will not be subject to a corkage fee if consumed in the stateroom. Additional wine or champagne bottles are welcome, but will incur a $15 corkage fee each, irrespective of where they are intended to be consumed. Liquor, spirits or beers are not permitted. Please remember that luggage will be scanned and alcohol outside of our policy will be removed and discarded.*

Thank You, I was looking for this on Princess site and the search was not bringing it up!  Wanted to double check because COVID has changed so many things

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Unfortunately, many folks pull up the FAQ section which Princess often neglects to keep up-to-date.  (Maybe that is why the Dress Recommendations don't match the reality on board???  😁).  The Passage Contract which is the authoritative source has the new pricing.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

Our last cruise was the first time in many years that we didn't bring our own wine & alcohol since we had the Plus Package. I don't even recall seeing a check-in table as we embarked. It could be they discontinued it as most people now sail with the Plus Package??

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

On our most recent cruises on the Majestic and Emerald, the wine check-in table was still being employed.

they availed themselves of our services 😄  after our third port and a couple dozen bottles of wine.  It got to a point where they just waved us through

• Like 3

Me, at Port Everglades, reboarding after braving Broward County and a trip to Total Wine, with multiple bottles showing on the scanner, after 55 days already onboard.  

Officious scanner operator:  “THERE’S WINE IN HERE!  You have to go over there!”

me:  “No, there isn’t a drop of wine in there, but I will.” <waits for travel companion to be scanned>

OSO, thinking I’m deaf and/or slow “YOU HAVE TO GO OVER THERE.  THERE IS WINE IN YOUR BAG”

Me:  “Again, no wine.” <looks to table, sees bar servers I’ve tipped consistently and seen more of than my own husband, wave jauntily, they wave back and return to their phones>

OSO, visibly pissed , “YOU HAVE TO GO OVER THERE!”

Wine Snatchers, in stereo, “He’s good!”

OSO: “No!  He has WINE”. 

Me:  “No, I don’t.”

WSs “ALL GOOD”. 

Lady, they know there isn’t a drop of wine in those bags.  It’s all pirate-strength rum and they don’t care. 

• Thanks 1