POM to FLL airport for $15 per person

pcur

This is with SAS Transportation.  I walked outside the Customs area at the Port of Miami, called SAS, and the van was there within 3 minutes.  I managed to be outside and call just about 10am.  In the van and at FLL in about 25 minutes. $20 including tip.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pcur said:

This is with SAS Transportation.  I walked outside the Customs area at the Port of Miami, called SAS, and the van was there within 3 minutes.  I managed to be outside and call just about 10am.  In the van and at FLL in about 25 minutes. $20 including tip.  

This sounds great. We're staying in FLL and need to get to POM for our cruise.

Did you cold call or make a reservation?

6 hours ago, pcur said:

Thank you so much. I sort of was remembering there used to be something like this. Totally awesome.

My flight leaves from FLL at 10:20 am, too late to catch the rcl shuttle at 930 am.

Perfect. Thanks again. Hope they are there for early walk offs. I need to get there sooner than you did, but it's good to hear they are still up and running.

Edited by firefly333

2 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I called SAS to get to the port from a FLL hotel. Otherwise they wouldnt know when to come for you. 

This was pre covid though .. but I'd call. 

Yes you make reservations ahead of time.  However keep in mind it is a shared shuttle.  On our last trip we had to wait for an hour to get picked up.  I havve used them extensively over the past year and this was the only glitch. Ended up in an Uber for 35.00 for both of us.

I just used them yesterday to go from POM to FLL.  Booked in advance.  Got a text message at 7 am to confirm and advise when we'd be off the ship.  We did self assist and walked off around 7:40.  Called as instructed as soon as we exited customs and then the van was there a few minutes later.  I don't think their van can sit outside the terminals and wait for people, so they only come around when someone is ready for pickup.

We were at FLL by 8:30.

5 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Go to their web site to see the list of hotels by FLL that they pick up from, ridesas.

9 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Reserve, and then they email you with instructions.  http://www.ridesas.com/sasreserve.php

The last shuttle leaves at 1pm.  They pick up at regular intervals, but I got lucky and was outside when he was running his POM rounds at 10am.  The schedule is either on their web site or in the responding email you'll get.

Edited by pcur