Issues Purchasing Chef's Table on Elation

jamdizzle

Hi everyone!

I'm sailing on Elation May 7th with my mom and wanted to book the Chef's Table for one of the nights and am having a real challenge. I don't have the option in my cruise manager. When I go to speciality dining online I get zero results. I tried calling customer service, but after an hour long hold I gave up.

Has anyone else had any issues? Or is my best bet either sitting through a customer service call again? I know I could book once I'm onboard but was a little nervous about it filling up, but maybe that isn't an issue with this.

Thanks for your help!

2 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

If it's not listed what makes you believe that it's hidden and can book it? 

It was what I was told with one customer service representative I talked to before she transferred me to the place I could purchase plans and was put on a neverending hold.

But yes, maybe it isn't available to be booked for this cruise for some reason.

Maybe it sold out for Mother's Day? Mardi Gras had it on multiple days; not sure how often they have it on other ships. You'd think if there was enough demand they'd add another one? Guess you'll have to suffer on hold to find out the status.

7 minutes ago, Pyxie said:

I don't have personal experience, but I have heard lately that it isn't showing up for multiple sailings and I do wonder if it's a glitch.

Thank you! That's helpful to know. I've noticed things online overall have been on the glitchier side, so I may just need to wait on a hold to get it resolved.

On 4/29/2022 at 9:51 PM, computerworks said:

I spoke with a rep this week and was told it had to be reserved via phone.

I spoke to one today and they told me it can't be reserved via phone but online. But did confirm the Chef's Table is available on my cruise and there is some glitch in my account because I can't see or book any specialty dining, so they're putting in a ticket and hopefully it'll be fixed by my sailing date, if not I'll just cross my fingers and hope there are still slots available when I board.

So all that is to say if anyone else is having issues it's likely a glitch in their system!