First time in St Lucia

dst

Hi - In all our years of cruising we have never been to St Lucia! We booked the Celebrity Edge for this reason πŸ™‚Β We are in our 50's and are fairly active - thinking of a private tour so we can see the Island and spend a bit of time at a beach.

Without knowing the island:

1) is this possibleΒ Β 

2) Anyone have recommendations for a private excursionΒ Β 

3) Any must see/do while one the island

Β 

Thanks

Pitons, volcano and mud baths, waterfalls, etc are must doesΒ 

Spencer Ambrose

Cosol Tours

Joy's Ocean Angel

Serenity Vacations

Explore St Lucia

Marius Taxi

Real St Lucia Experience

All and more can customize a day tripΒ 

You'll find loads of vendors all selling similar day trip at the port:

Cab to view point (spectacular view), drive throu banana plantation, couple villages, volcano and mud baths, cool waterfall dip, a little beach time in Soufriere, and lunch and back .

Around $125 or so pp..6-7 hours.Β 

SafeΒ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 10:45 AM, reedprincess said:

Pitons, volcano and mud baths, waterfalls, etc are must doesΒ 

Spencer Ambrose

Cosol Tours

Joy's Ocean Angel

Serenity Vacations

Explore St Lucia

Marius Taxi

Real St Lucia Experience

All and more can customize a day tripΒ 

You'll find loads of vendors all selling similar day trip at the port:

Cab to view point (spectacular view), drive throu banana plantation, couple villages, volcano and mud baths, cool waterfall dip, a little beach time in Soufriere, and lunch and back .

Around $125 or so pp..6-7 hours.Β 

SafeΒ 

Thanks so much - I have been doing some research, I have a feeling we will be booking a stay in St Lucia πŸ™‚

18 hours ago, dst said:

Thanks - can I ask what you did

I did a Cosol tour.Β  We stopped at a banana plantation, a stop for lunch with local foods, speed boat ride to pitons and beach time, volcanic mud pits, and waterfall.Β  It was a fun full day trip.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, 2B A VTer said:

I did a Cosol tour.Β  We stopped at a banana plantation, a stop for lunch with local foods, speed boat ride to pitons and beach time, volcanic mud pits, and waterfall.Β  It was a fun full day trip.

Agree...the above tour is what we did as well...What an amazing day we had with this very popular private tour company !!

Here's what you should do. Email Baptiste he'll be your tour guide, of Cosol Tours.

This guy, the tour, the vans the whole excursion is top shelf from start to finish.Β Β 

First trip to St. Lucia, this is the only way to go.Β  It's a whole day event, for your first time visiting this destination Cosol Tours and forget everything else.Β  πŸ˜‰

On 5/30/2022 at 8:46 PM, TTEllis said:

Here's what you should do. Email Baptiste he'll be your tour guide, of Cosol Tours.

This guy, the tour, the vans the whole excursion is top shelf from start to finish.Β Β 

First trip to St. Lucia, this is the only way to go.Β  It's a whole day event, for your first time visiting this destination Cosol Tours and forget everything else.Β  πŸ˜‰

Baptiste was our driver/guide as well....he's just an amazing man...right !!!!

On 6/3/2022 at 9:09 PM, Ashland said:

Yes ma'am Baptiste and Herod, Baptiste is the best tour guide on St. Lucia I had a BLAST with this guy twice. First timers on the island Cosol is the only way to go. Make sure Baptiste is your driver, I rode shotgun all day long drinking Caribes all day long it was one of the highlights of my vacation. πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 9:09 PM, Ashland said:

BTW our CC group in December 2011 we had 5 vans with Cosol, 4 full of people 1 van was a rolling bar, nothing but everything to drink unlimited bar. It was Killer!! When I finished drinking a Caribe Baptiste handed me 2 more. Drove to the falls and mud bath thingy up in the rainforest. Tons of people in the middle of a rainforest sun's out pouring the rain?πŸ€”πŸ˜‚. Ice cold beers all day longπŸ‘πŸ‘

Stayed wet the entire tour it was GREAT. There's no way whatsoever to stay dry in a rainforest. πŸ™‚.Β 

• Like 1