Whoa, so many perks! How did that happen?

Shellbelle28

I called my TA yesterday to ask her to check on pricing for our Aft Penthouse suite reservation on the Sun this fall, I had seen the price might have dropped since we originally booked. She rebooked for me, it wasn't a huge reduction, but it was lower b about $150. BUT. I went on the NCL site to take a look at the reservation this morning and I have all the regular promos, plus $400 in OBC, an upgrade to premium plus beverage, another two specialty dining meals, and unlimited premium wifi. They are all listed as items I've purchased (not just as upgrades available), but I haven't actually made any upgrade purchases yet.

I don't know if it's some kind of glitch on NCL's site but, I'll be watching to see if it sticks. And no idea where the $400 in OBC came from. Didn't have it on the original booking. Super secret promo? It wasn't the TA gifting me.

me thinks NCL is just very grateful to have cruisers and randomly give back BIGGLY.

I had an extra 100 OBC show up for my cruise on Wonder OTS about 6 weeks before cruising.

So I grabbed up some speciality lunches and a tour very quickly.  

toodles

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shellbelle28 said:

No, I was on the phone with her as she rebooked.

2 hours ago, Montanagirlalways said:

congratulations.  hope it sticks

Whoops, sorry, I replied to the wrong comment. I hope it sticks too. 

On 4/28/2022 at 12:03 PM, Shellbelle28 said:

I called my TA yesterday to ask her to check on pricing for our Aft Penthouse suite reservation on the Sun this fall, I had seen the price might have dropped since we originally booked. She rebooked for me, it wasn't a huge reduction, but it was lower b about $150. BUT. I went on the NCL site to take a look at the reservation this morning and I have all the regular promos, plus $400 in OBC, an upgrade to premium plus beverage, another two specialty dining meals, and unlimited premium wifi. They are all listed as items I've purchased (not just as upgrades available), but I haven't actually made any upgrade purchases yet.

I don't know if it's some kind of glitch on NCL's site but, I'll be watching to see if it sticks. And no idea where the $400 in OBC came from. Didn't have it on the original booking. Super secret promo? It wasn't the TA gifting me.

I bet the price dropped more than $150 and TA used the extra money on the new items. More commission.😁