Boarding pass

23 minutes ago, lindylooellalouise said:

Hi all, when will the  digital boarding pass be available on the medallion app, I am booked on round Britain cruise on 14 th June and just printed my luggage labels but confused about where the boarding pass is.

There is no printable boarding pass now - complete all the steps on the Travel Checklist on the Medallion app and turn up at the port and show your passport. They can get your details from that. If you feel more comfortable having something in your hands then print off the Travel Summary document on the Princess website for your booking.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dides said:

There is no printable boarding pass now - complete all the steps on the Travel Checklist on the Medallion app and turn up at the port and show your passport. They can get your details from that. If you feel more comfortable having something in your hands then print off the Travel Summary document on the Princess website for your booking.

Thank you it’s my first princess cruise so a bit unsure about how everything works with the medallion app, really looking forward to it now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

I would definitely take a copy of my Travel Summary just in case there's a problem with the Medallion.

So, the information is pulled from the Medallion itself, not the Medallion App?  In Miami I had issues with cell service in the terminal and was glad I also had the printed documents.

3 minutes ago, jk04 said:

So, the information is pulled from the Medallion itself, not the Medallion App?  In Miami I had issues with cell service in the terminal and was glad I also had the printed documents.

Not certain my memory is serving me correctly, 99% sure that all we were asked for was passport and vaccine, covid screen info. We did not have our medallions. Passport ensured who we were, and reps computer told her the rest. She asked us to answer covid exposure questions and got our medallions from a desk behind her. I had Booking Confirmation just in case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, grayburd said:

Princess' medallion class app is the worst cruise app I've tried to use. Their website says the boarding pass is available in the app, but it's not.

There is no more boarding pass your medallion serves that purpose

18 minutes ago, memoak said:

And just to be clear, you don't need a 'Boarding Pass' to collect your Medallion, so even if you do not have Medallion shipped, you don't need anything extra.

Edited by Tedferg

Boarding information showed up on my app today. I sail in nine days, November 25th. I shows a QR code and says check-in window 11:00am - 2:00pm. I had my medallion mailed and it showed up two days ago.

I have a couple of bids in so it says Deck: pending.

On 5/6/2022 at 7:02 PM, jk04 said:

Nothing is pulled from the Medallion nor stored there.  All it really has is ship and date, plus an ID Number.  That ID is tied to your reservation record in the ship's system so that central database record has your personal information, your cabin number, and what package you booked (Standard, Plus, Premier) and your OBC, other reservations/bookings on board, etc.

3 hours ago, grayburd said:

Princess' medallion class app is the worst cruise app I've tried to use. Their website says the boarding pass is available in the app, but it's not.

Yes, the App is crap pre-cruise, but pretty good on the ship.  The new boarding pass screen appears in the App about 11 days prior to sail date per PCL.  It is really information reminder for the guest and not at all needed for check-in.

3 hours ago, memoak said:

Yes, there is still a boarding pass page in the App.  It was newly designed earlier this year and much improved over what was there.  Not everyone has a Medallion when checking in.  That said, the BP info is for the guest and not required to check-in.

• Thanks 1