Changing from My Time to Early Dining

Is there a way to change from My Time to Early Dining on the Royal Caribbean website or do I need to call them to make the change?  I booked my cruise directly on the Royal Caribbean website.  We are sailing 5/29/23.  We are coming from the east coast and now that My Time dining does not start until 6:45PM on the Quantum of the Seas I think that will be too late for us.  That will feel like 10:45PM to us.

If you don’t want to call, you can email rcldining@rccl.com with details including your name, reservation number, ship, and sailing dates. It will take a few days for them to respond, but they did recently change me from MTD to Early seating.

15 minutes ago, pikeman56 said:

I called and had our dining time changed from My Time to Early last week.  Didn't take very long at all and was pretty easy.  Good luck!

Same experience I had for our March B2B cruise on the Explorer. But, when we got on the ship and got our SeaPass cards we were MTD instead of early (6:00PM) TD. We stopped by the MDR, explained. No problem. We then went into the MDR and selected our table. Came back to the podium and the Head Waiter made all the changes. For the second leg the Head Waiter asked if we wanted the same time and table. Yes. Even had the same wait staff. First time for having the same wait staff for both legs. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1