Oceania Brochures and Ads in Mail

Ride-The-Waves

Anyone have an idea on how to make Oceania stop sending all those ads and brochures in the mail?  Its like they are competing with the corner "buy it here, pay here" used car/clunker store.  NOT what I expect from a travel company selling "upscale" cruises.  Just STOP now - and put the expensive color brochure savings to work improving on board operations and lowering prices!  😃

• Like 1

You can mention your desire to the Reservations staff on their 800 number but perhaps calling Special Services can get your name removed from the mailing lists. It is quite a joke among our friends because there are many.  When I get too many, I drop some off for the waiting room of my Financial Advisor or Dentist or our local Optical Shop or …. 
You are correct though, it can be a little OVERKILL on O’s part. 
Mauibabes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ride-The-Waves said:

Anyone have an idea on how to make Oceania stop sending all those ads and brochures in the mail?  Its like they are competing with the corner "buy it here, pay here" used car/clunker store.  NOT what I expect from a travel company selling "upscale" cruises.  Just STOP now - and put the expensive color brochure savings to work improving on board operations and lowering prices!  😃

If you use a TA ask them to help  get you off the mailing list

or  try calling Oceania

or https://www.oceaniacruises.com/changeofaddress/ 

& remove from mailing list

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

If you use a TA ask them to help  get you off the mailing list

or  try calling Oceania

or https://www.oceaniacruises.com/changeofaddress/ 

& remove from mailing list

Thanks LHT28 - managed to put rssc instead of oceania cruises so hopefully their brochures will now stop 🙂

Edited by HilsTas

3 hours ago, HilsTas said:

Thanks LHT28 - managed to put rssc instead of oceania cruises so hopefully their brochures will now stop 🙂

it may take  several weeks

My TA helped get me off the list  😉

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Bottom of the O web home page: click on Guest Services and select “update marketing preferences.” Easy!  And you can stop ads without blocking important communications.

That hasn't worked yet.  Did it 2 months ago, and I'm still getting paper copies of all marketing,

14 minutes ago, navelgunner said:

That hasn't worked yet.  Did it 2 months ago, and I'm still getting paper copies of all marketing,

2 months ago?  We did it years ago and still get them………Plus because we have two last names we’ve gotten 2 brochures of the same.