Check In

Graciesmom2

My Celebrity App says my check in is available, but when I try to use I get message…”Check In Has Checked Out …..complete at pier” . What’s the story with this ? Normal? How do I get my luggage tags if I have to wait and complete at the pier. Call me “ confused”. 

Luggage tags will be in your edocs which are usually available after final payment and sometimes not till 30 days pre cruise.  Celebrity no longer mails luggage tags.  You can print them from the tag in the edocs.

If the app isn’t working try going online to see if check in is working that way. You can also check to see if you have the latest app update and sometimes deleting the app and then downloading again works

I called Celebrity this am and was told that “ they have no idea why Check-In was giving me difficulties.”  According to the Rep. everything looks ok, my cruise is open for check in and to just keep trying. Sigh. 

I like to get these things done, so I don’t have to wait in long lines for check in. I guess I will keep trying! 

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've seen it a number of times and usually clear up in a day or two.   You could also try via computer and see if you get the same.

For my entertainment I get this on my computer 🙂 My vaccine information better be approved when I get back in...lol ( I AM joking)

Screenshot 2022-05-13 162941.png

If you are trying to do this via the App, try uninstalling and reinstalling.  I had a similar problem yesterday trying to update my vaccination status and reinstalling the App solved the problem.