Drink Package On HMC?

BearJim

Guest BasicSailor
1 minute ago, BearJim said:

I thought they open it when they give it to you. Plus we were thinking rum!

LOL

Free ice , cooler bag . Bottle of rum pre ordered = Nice day at the beach .

See the source image

1 minute ago, BearJim said:

I thought they open it when they give it to you. Plus we were thinking rum!

LOL

They don't always open the beer, especially if you order them 5 min apart Works to ask for an ice bucket and start stacking them in there. As far as rum drinks go, thats what empty water bottles are for. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wanna_Cruize said:

They don't always open the beer, especially if you order them 5 min apart Works to ask for an ice bucket and start stacking them in there. As far as rum drinks go, thats what empty water bottles are for. 

Yup. I found when they were served on deck to me they didn’t open them. 
But I did notice that on port days they made sure to open them. 

5 minutes ago, Purvis1231 said:

You will have to lie when leaving the ship because they will ask you if you have any alcohol with you. 

Really? On all of our cruises we have never been asked that.

Guest BasicSailor
Just now, Purvis1231 said:

Maybe it's just me.

I promise, if you ask me, I will lie 😉.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, matymil said:

I am having a corona 4pk cooler bag package delivered to my room. I was gonna save it for HMC but from reading this im guessing they'd make me take it back to my cabin?

i don’t think they’d even know. They don’t check you on the way off the boat. Lots of people took coolers with drinks. 

• Like 3

I always take a cooler off ship when at HMC and never were asked about it and same for Princess Cay.  At Princess Cay they do not have Ultra so I take some off ship and then go to George's Bar for Kalik.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, elklemi said:

I always take a cooler off ship when at HMC and never were asked about it and same for Princess Cay.  At Princess Cay they do not have Ultra so I take some off ship and then go to George's Bar for Kalik.

Have heard since COVID, you can't leave Princess Cays to get to George's Bar. Wondering if that's still the case? It seemed to be true when I was there in February of this year.

I was there in May and June and easily accessed George's both times, talked to the guard at the gate and just need to show your sign/sail card and the souvenir shops were also open.  The guard was glad to see people coming and had no issues walking in and out as I would get a few Kaliks and go back to my lounger and will admit I made the walk more than once.  Quite a few of my fellow cruisers were also visiting this little area.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:33 AM, 1kaper said:

i don’t think they’d even know. They don’t check you on the way off the boat. Lots of people took coolers with drinks. 

On 7/4/2022 at 8:21 AM, elklemi said:

I was there in May and June and easily accessed George's both times, talked to the guard at the gate and just need to show your sign/sail card and the souvenir shops were also open.  The guard was glad to see people coming and had no issues walking in and out as I would get a few Kaliks and go back to my lounger and will admit I made the walk more than once.  Quite a few of my fellow cruisers were also visiting this little area.

Good to know. Thank you both