Positive in Amsterdam after Apex TA

charlielinda

1 minute ago, travlr21 said:

Not sure where you have cruised, but we have had to do this many times.  I don't recall we had a choice.

Worldwide. Good to know some countries/itineraries might require this so I will be even more careful from now on and carry an extra passport as well (I have several).

3 minutes ago, Fly and Sail said:

Worldwide. Good to know some countries/itineraries might require this so I will be even more careful from now on and carry an extra passport as well (I have several).

Are you an international spy ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

On 5/17/2022 at 9:19 AM, suzyluvs2cruise said:

No flaw in your logic. Glad you're feeling OK but sorry to hear you've tested positive. There are T least 50 of us in quarantine onboard the ship who tested positive on the TA and others who tested positive and chose to quarantine...

or not as I've read some sadly have not....in Amsterdam. We're told that after 10 days we can get a Certificate of Recovery to fly home. Do you have a documented positive result as you need that to then get the Certificate of Recovery. 

Hope you stay well and please let us know how your quarantine experience is going. My experience is in the linked thread posted by emma's gran above. 

Hope you’re feeling well soon. 

After 10 days and you get the Certificate of Recovery, do you stay onboard until you return to Amsterdam or do they make you disembark at the next port whatever that may be? 

11 hours ago, Fly and Sail said:

Never had that happen before on a cruise and I'd never part with my passport under any circumstances. If someone wants to look at it I will be present and make myself available for individual inspection.

Don’t plan on sailing in and out of the EU to the UK then. Individual EU countries are working out what will be required with the immigration resources on hand.

3 hours ago, mickeysgal said:

Hope you’re feeling well soon. 

After 10 days and you get the Certificate of Recovery, do you stay onboard until you return to Amsterdam or do they make you disembark at the next port whatever that may be? 

I am able to stay onboard until the end of the cruise but will be changing cabins to one not in the quarantine area. At that point I am free to come and go. For me that's May 22. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2