Logan airport hotel

Walk to and from terminals to Hilton at Logan.

Great Hotel and last time i was there, great Breakfast!

Grab an Uber to go where you want, when you want.  

September is likely to mean fairly good weather - while the Hilton is conveniently right by the terminals (not best place for a good nights sleep), the Hyatt Regency is right next to the pier for the boat across to downtown Boston - making it better for seeing some of the city without having to go on the subway.

Those two are on airport property. There is an Embassy Suites just off site, and then there are a half dozen nearby hotels with shuttles.  Expect the Hilton and Hyatt to be the highest priced due to location

Unless your flight is wicked early, I'd stay in the city and only go to the airport for your actual flight

1 hour ago, Nitemare said:

Those two are on airport property. There is an Embassy Suites just off site, and then there are a half dozen nearby hotels with shuttles.  Expect the Hilton and Hyatt to be the highest priced due to location

Unless your flight is wicked early, I'd stay in the city and only go to the airport for your actual flight

I agree on Embassy Suites; much better rates and airport shuttle plus breakfast.  Evening reception does not give free alcoholic beverages but just snacks.  I've also stayed at the Hyatt which is very nice.