Wait times - Cruise Doc’s

MrMuscleDude

I booked direct with Celebrity.   Doc’s are not online even though I keep checking.  Finally got through on phone to be told I’ll get them before cruise but no idea when.  I’ve found pre cruise service from Celebrity to be shocking!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrMuscleDude said:

Does anyone know what’s going on at Celebrity?  Due to sail on Edge on 4th June.  Still no sign of eDocs,  transfer information etc.  Waiting over an hour now to get through on the phone. 😡

Wow,  your cruise is closer than mine. I would be a bit worried too. I read on NCL and Cunard they are cancelling people due to staff shortages and I was a bit worried.  Nothing we can do about it so I will wait and see what happens. Hopefully you will get yours soon. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 4:35 PM, MrMuscleDude said:

I booked direct with Celebrity.   Doc’s are not online even though I keep checking.  Finally got through on phone to be told I’ll get them before cruise but no idea when.  I’ve found pre cruise service from Celebrity to be shocking!

We sail 2 July. Booked direct and doc’s are not online. Our flights with Jet2 were booked via Celebrity package. We’d prefer to sit together ,but can’t reserve any seats until booking confirmation/docs supplied. Pre-cruise service is usually very good. Ack. Covid difficulties/increased calls etc. documents should be available by now. 

You should be able to get your flight booking #/record locator from Flights by Celebrity.  
They told us ours when we booked the flights and once we made final payment I could go to the airline website to select our seats.

We are travelling on Reflection 24th June

I have an online account and I have also loaded the App

I booked through a T/A but I still got the booking form and attachments direct from Celebrity and on that were the flight locator codes. The only place I could see them was on the E Docs, buts that's no good if you cannot access them.. They are not on the App or the online account cruise details.

Our E Docs and luggage tabs were available, online,  for the first time yesterday. Previously they had been "greyed out" That's about 17 days before sailing

I have found this last Cruise very tedious with such poor Admin and confusing communication. Phone lines have not been supported for months

Hope that helps.