The Daily for Monday 05/23/2022

richwmn

10 hours ago, marshhawk said:

Yes, it's a significant drop in pay, but I sort of get my life back.  I get my happy place back.  So starting next Tuesday, one job, terrible hours, great boss.  I can live with that.

I applaud you for making such an important decision 👏 Money isn’t everything and happiness / contentment is.  Good for you 👍 

10 hours ago, marshhawk said:

You did break your elbow.  We cant find the tip of your elbow.  I think I know where it is I said, and pointed to a large knot in my arm, on the other side of the arm.  Yup.  So tomorrow is my two year anniversary date of my surgery.  I was told last year when I saw the doc, that I had about 85-90 percent of the arm back, but that was going to be it.  My arm does not like cold, or moist, or being in the sun (it's like the screws holding me together heat up).  I think that this anniversary, the loss of being whole and able bodied, has had me upset over the last two weeks.  I think too, that I am lonely, and tired of being in this house.  Gosh I miss sitting in the condo in FL....

I feel your pain with your anniversary & elbow.  I had my surgery a few years ago.  I have a good deal of mobility but my elbow doesn’t like doing certain things and I certainly know when it is going to rain.  

if the wires and/or screws are bothering you, may I suggest you talk to your orthopaedic surgeon?  They can be removed.  Mine were  nearly poking through my skin and they were all removed.  The surgeon said once you were healed, they weren’t needed.  At least, not in my case.  It certainly made a difference for me 👍 

7 hours ago, cruzn single said:

I figured it out!!!  Only way I can get info on shore excursions is on Navigator app on my phone.  Off to reading and figuring out what I want

YAY 👍. Although I confess I’m baffled why you can only get them on the app and not on the website - but at least you are getting them 👍 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Sent to Julia this morning. Sent to you on 4/25.

It must have gone into my SPAM folder. As long as Julia has it, that is great. Though if you resend it to me, I promise to look in my SPAM - before I empty it. 

• Like 2