Upgrade Free Onboard Wifi

gotcha3

Yes you can upgrade - either in advance or on the device itself while on the ship.

You can indeed purchase a 24 hour High Speed -  Last time I saw it posted   1 hour 34.00 and 1 day 67.00   - I believe they discount it according CC level.

Others may help out here.... I have never seen a one hour or one day upgrade --- only 1 hour or 1 day access.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gotcha3 said:

Can I upgrade my free onboard wifi? Can I upgrade for just the last day or two of a week long cruise? Costs? Thank you in advance.

Yes, price varies as you have upgrade all activated devices so if you're a couple your only choice is to upgrade both, you cannot upgrade just one.  Price varies by the number of devices and your CC status as the CC internet discount is honored on board.  You can also add additional devices later in the cruise.

19 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I think someone posted they had purchased 1 hr to use for Covid test.

We only upgrade 1 of our wi-to  accounts.  Just like beverage package it isn’t required  to upgrade both .

Was told on both the Reflection and Equinox last month this is NOT possible.  With that being said, perhaps with an hour pass its different.

39 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes you can upgrade - either in advance or on the device itself while on the ship.

You can indeed purchase a 24 hour High Speed -  Last time I saw it posted   1 hour 34.00 and 1 day 67.00   - I believe they discount it according CC level.

Others may help out here.... I have never seen a one hour or one day upgrade --- only 1 hour or 1 day access.

On our most recent cruise, you couldn’t upgrade by the day, unless possibly the last day or two.  It was a 15 day cruise and you had to pay the full (15 day) amount until day 8, then it was 1/2 the full amount from then on. 

12 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

On our most recent cruise, you couldn’t upgrade by the day, unless possibly the last day or two.  It was a 15 day cruise and you had to pay the full (15 day) amount until day 8, then it was 1/2 the full amount from then on. 

You have visit the iLounge or you can try using guest services as a liaison to the iLounge to sign up for a prorated upgrade.

20 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Was told on both the Reflection and Equinox last month this is NOT possible.  With that being said, perhaps with an hour pass its different.

Maybe it is because we upgrade pre cruise since it is less expensive.

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

You have visit the iLounge or you can try using guest services as a liaison to the iLounge to sign up for a prorated upgrade.

It was the iLounge person that told me.  He had a piece of paper with a chart on it showing what the prices were to upgrade. For Elite it was $210($14x15) until  day 8 then it dropped.

On my Silhouette cruise last month they had the option on the app.   I believe discounts already applied

As a Zenith we get free WiFi but it was a. Option. 

I guess it’s officially not an upgrade but a purchase in addition to your free account. 

324F693E-3BF7-4851-98D2-864484AF2022.thumb.jpeg.4b54b29e967c29635c96e07c513b30bb.jpeg

• Like 1