Queen Mary 2, 29th May round trip crossing.

D&N

1 hour ago, D&N said:

@Tonopah

I think this is best we can do. Wasn't possible to do anything during meal service as it would have been dangerous with waiters delivering food trays etc.

It might have been more difficult to get Nora to agree to this earlier in the evening as well!

'Final' relates to the final edit.

I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! The sound! Just so perfect. I showed MisterTonopah and he laughed, too! Thank you so much! 😂💃🏻🕺🤣

Edited by Tonopah
Added hubs redaction.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

We were offered and accepted a package from the pro photographers, of all the photos they took of us in the 2 weeks around the ship on a USB key for $595.

That's allowed us to review all 112 and pick those we preferred at leisure. It also meant I could edit out imperfections from those we wanted to print, such as a small but bright light that appears above a particular setting and crop the files to the sizes we need to fit existing frames.

When it came to printing I found an online printer that offered posters on photo paper, and it was much cheaper to combine several photos in one, have the poster printed then cut them up.

11, 10"x10" prints plus 7, 5"x7" prints spread over 2 different sized posters cost less than €43.

IMG_20220720_190528107.jpg

• Like 2

@D&N You are SO clever! And, both so photogenic. Hope the cats are staying cool through the heat, and you two also! The sea breeze just kicked in so I’ll be grabbing my wrap soon as I want to stay and enjoy our beautiful garden by the deck. Two of my four hardy fushias are blooming. Stay cool!

image.jpg

• Like 2