P&O cancel under 4’s supervision on Azura

TraveleraRus

Anyone else had notification about the ‘kids club’ for the 4’s and under, not being available on Azura in June 22?
We have an older granddaughter aged 5 who WILL be in her groups kids club. The parents were looking forward to getting out at night and having ‘date nights’. Grandparents have stepped up and offered to have the 4 yr old in the evening   

Having a rant I suppose. I wonder if the Spa is closed. I fear it’s a cost cutting exercise.  Can you imagine having to tell the 4 yr old she can’t go to the kids club. (When they’ve both been before and going again to the Caribbean on Britannia in Nov) 

Not good P&O!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, TraveleraRus said:

Anyone else had notification about the ‘kids club’ for the 4’s and under, not being available on Azura in June 22?
We have an older granddaughter aged 5 who WILL be in her groups kids club. The parents were looking forward to getting out at night and having ‘date nights’. Grandparents have stepped up and offered to have the 4 yr old in the evening   

Having a rant I suppose. I wonder if the Spa is closed. I fear it’s a cost cutting exercise.  Can you imagine having to tell the 4 yr old she can’t go to the kids club. (When they’ve both been before and going again to the Caribbean on Britannia in Nov) 

Not good P&O!!!!!!

I’m not affected by this, but as a parent and grandparent I can readily see the impact of that, given the very clear statement on the website:

https://www.pocruises.com/onboard-activities/Children/childrens-clubs-(2-4-year-olds)

Have they offered any explanation or alternatives?

We have had a letter stating it’s not on! But our departure date is June so before you.
I really hope it’s different for you. 

We also have a family (6 adults,2children) Caribbean cruise (14n) booked early Nov on Britannia…….it’s been ‘on the cards since lockdown’ I REALLY HOPE it’s not a disappointment. 
Ive wrote to P&O but tbh I don’t even expect a reply before we go…reading other comments about their poor response. 

9 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

The nursery and night nursery have been closed since the restart of cruises. I believe this affects all clubs for children 4 and under.

Do you know if this policy will be reversed and if so when? thanks