Island Princess

tkwbear

9 hours ago, Nebr.cruiser said:

It's one of my favorite Princess shows.  In the round, with a rotsting platform, so can't be performed on many ships

Well, they did it on the main Princess Theater stage 3 weeks ago on the Island....I cannot comment on any differences since we've not seen it performed "in the round".

21 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Well, they did it on the main Princess Theater stage 3 weeks ago on the Island....I cannot comment on any differences since we've not seen it performed "in the round".

That's interesting and good to hear.  They used to do it in one of the lougges not the big show room, I assume because of the rotating stage. Maybe they have worked out a different staging.  I'd love to see it again!

On 9/3/2022 at 8:41 PM, Steelers36 said:

Right.  Yes, they did put a lot of ADA rooms there, with 4 gone.  So, IDK how much difference between PR711 and PR723 in terms of noise and vibration, for example.   Post #44 was a happy camper in PR703, so they of course had an ADA and only second cabin in so more distanced from the rear.  Still nervous about PR711 & PR712.

ETA:  Did a search and asked a member about their experience and which cabin they were in back in 2021.   

And this post goes into good details about the cabins and what's in the hallways and blank spaces.  They mention wind whistling, but no vibration.

I was in PR709 for the May - June TA. The HA room was lovely, with the huge bathroom required for those who need them as well as the oversized balcony. I had no problem with vibration from the ship, slept like a baby every night. Would definitely recommend those cabins to anyone considering them. 

• Thanks 1