Big discount on Enchanted

welshladyb

Hi. I haven’t been able to book any cabin on this ship for 15th July to Scandinavia. Big discount but won’t let you proceed after choosing a cabin number. Can’t get thro on phone either.. Anyone had any luck with this sailing?

7 minutes ago, welshladyb said:

Hi. I haven’t been able to book any cabin on this ship for 15th July to Scandinavia. Big discount but won’t let you proceed after choosing a cabin number. Can’t get thro on phone either.. Anyone had any luck with this sailing?

I don’t even show July 15 sailing on PCL website.  Try it again later?  Or call.

It is the 15th of July and it is on the list if you go to it by just looking at the Enchanted and then going  to cruises.  It is listed but says "Currently not available"  as does the one on August 5h, August 26th and November 5th and June 24th.  Not sure what they have in common. 

Interior from

£ 280*

Guests 3 & 4:£150

Save

Fri, Jul 15, 2022 on Enchanted Princess

Friday, July 15, 2022on Enchanted Princess

This is part of Princess web site for the cruise. It’s advertised on Imagine Cruising too but the price is much more. Maybe an error was made…..

I’ve had problems with the website for 2 days. Saw a owner’s suite for same price as mini. Let me go through booking until payment then I got the same message as OP.

and

one of us has been downgraded to Blue from Platinum Captains Circle, so it charges the standard amount for insurance.

have to phone to clean up my current mess.

1 hour ago, dog said:

one of us has been downgraded to Blue from Platinum Captains Circle, so it charges the standard amount for insurance.

have to phone to clean up my current mess.

Happened to us, too. CVP told me to ask for "Loyalty". Turns out DH has now got 2 numbers...the one he's had since 2013 & a new one. Apparently, they can fix it.

Edited by JF - retired RRT
  • Like 1

The cruise on 15 th July has been chartered by imagine cruising so it's only available to purchase through them . I presume the bargain price showing on Princess must have been a temporary error

12 hours ago, welshladyb said:

Princess UK.

As said  15 July(and 17 June) 7n scandi's are  music charters and you can't book through Princess

They were always not available from the day the new Enchanted cruises came out took a while to find them as the company doing them did not release details immediately

Princess exposing the prices was an error,  looks like they have fixed it now.

Wonder if those are the prices they paid, the charter prices start at £599.

There were a few other error/deals that you could book like Regal in the Med

Insides have gone(21n P+ £1,500,   still some balconies but over £2k.

seems to be related to the updates for the Princess+/premium 

Did find a 2024 one 17n P+ £1,100 but the errors got fixed when you got through to book £1,800

(that's also been fixed now)

2 hours ago, smilesonfaces said:

Unfortunately when something is too good to be true it usually is 😞 

There was a princess  misprice on the UK site a few years back(2017) most never found it because it was 1 pax rate.

it was around for a few weeks before it got closed off.

When we added flights the price went to full rate

Princess honoured the rate after call and proof of booking

The low price was £1,000+grats for  21n in a balcony SOLO we grabbed S3/S4 suites not a lot more

The trick with a misprice is book online(direct) and don't alert the cruise line unless you have to.

IME they seem to be around the time any promo changes often there are prices adjustments as well and they get some wrong.

online overnight around the change date and spot them before they notice in the offices.

We got an Azamara one(2010)  where they added a free flight package promo based on date window prices got adjusted up but they did not notice it included the transatlantic and forgot to adjust the price for a few days.

The site is doing maintenance. . I got a message after making my booking. Left off second passenger option to apply FCD & FCC.  
will give it a few days & call to get it corrected.

They fixed the price error I mentioned above.