Non-Haven Suite Experience on Pearl

1025cruise

1 hour ago, mamashamiller said:

So if the Pearl doesn’t have dedicated restaurant and you eat specialty in restaurant for lunch and breakfast  what do you do about dinner?

how do they give you a better dinner if you eat in MDR?

There is no suite dinner. You may possibly get better seats for being in a suite, but no special menu.

1 hour ago, mamashamiller said:

So if the Pearl doesn’t have dedicated restaurant and you eat specialty in restaurant for lunch and breakfast  what do you do about dinner?

how do they give you a better dinner if you eat in MDR?

You don’t eat in a specialty restaurant for breakfast or lunch in the sense of specialty dining. You eat those meals (if you want to) in the physical spaces used as specialty dining for dinner.  I’m not sure where you think “a better dinner” is promised for suite guests. In any event, the MDRs and the specialty venues are where you can eat dinner, as well as the buffet and O’Sheehans. 

5 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

You don’t eat in a specialty restaurant for breakfast or lunch in the sense of specialty dining. You eat those meals (if you want to) in the physical spaces used as specialty dining for dinner.  I’m not sure where you think “a better dinner” is promised for suite guests. In any event, the MDRs and the specialty venues are where you can eat dinner, as well as the buffet and O’Sheehans. 

We have done the two bedroom suites many times. The best perk for me is breakfast in Moderno's so peaceful and some days we have lunch in Cagneys generally don't do both in same day, way to much food.

Dinner is in MDR or a specialty venue. 

If they remove this perk on other ships like they did on the Joy we would book two connected balcony cabins for far less. We are booked on the Pearl in the spring of 2023 was suppose to do the Haven we had to cancel this year but the price was way up for what the Pearl offers in the Haven, it's like the Gem which we liked but the kids won't.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mamashamiller said:

What I meant by better dinner is that I saw haven menus and their dinner menu looks a lot better than mdr.  

To get that menu you need to be on a ship that has a Haven Restaurant (Epic and newer) and be in a room that includes access to it (i.e. avoid non Haven suites on the Joy)

Edited by KeithJenner