Another Celebrity App problem.

bookitdanno

We currently have four cruises booked. Summit repo for October this year, one April 2023. November 2023, April 2024. The only one that has any data on the app is the THIRD booking, November 2023

The others, when I attempt to bring them up them say "We're working on the fun" check back later. 

Anyone else seeing this?

I know its not too early because the Nov 2023 is ok, and I  have always been able to get into any future cruise.

Which shoreside dept would you contact about this? I know its early, but I don't want to just let this go until it interferes with check in.

This is very normal and it is way too early for anything meaningful to appear in the app.

We are still 'working on the fun' for our 2nd Jan '23 cruise and I'd expect it to stay that way for a while yet.

The oddity is not getting that message for your Nov'23 cruise...

What are your looking to find for the 2023 & 2024 sailing?  The menus are the same fleet wide, the daily activities  & entertainment aren’t determined that far in advance, excursion offerings are slim for cruises sailing in the next 6 months as they need to source and vet vendors, many having gone out of business of lack the  necessary staffing.

I am also unable to get into my future cruises on the app. I have always been able to access any booked cruise before. I don't care about menus, etc. but I do want to be able to use the app to check in, as I always do. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

1 minute ago, Samantha said:

I am also unable to get into my future cruises on the app. I have always been able to access any booked cruise before. I don't care about menus, etc. but I do want to be able to use the app to check in, as I always do. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

How far away is your next cruise?

1 minute ago, Samantha said:

October 2022

Most ships are showing cruises up to the end of September right now , with a few having October/November loaded.

If you tap on 'select a different sailing' just below your list of booked cruises, then pick your ship you will be able to see how far ahead it has loaded the cruises...

While on the Equinox last week I worked with the App person trying to figure out why I was having the same issue as the OP.  My June Infinity and Sept Eclipse and many more after have the similar issue.  He blamed it on the different ships technology and wifi onboard the EQ.  When he went thru a different phone which had a VPN all of my cruises showed correctly.  The funniest thing was one of the issues was for a Millie cruise, and it had worked fine in March!

Needless to say, when I returned home I am still having the same issue and I have used 5G and home wifi.  I still get the same error message.