Beer and Wine in Suite Lounge

Greetings all, I am leaving soon on the Harmony of the Seas and decided to mortgage the farm and spring for a suite. I was curious if anyone who has cruised recently in a suite on Harmony could comment on if beer and wine are still offered in the suite lounge from 11 to 11 like in years passed. If so, what types of beers. Trying to make a call on purchasing the drink package. Thanks in advance and happy cruising!!! 

Edited by Aqualung22

• Aqualung22 changed the title to Beer and Wine in Suite Lounge
Just now, Aqualung22 said:

Awesome, best news I’ve heard heard all day!

Forgot to answer about the beers…

Mostly American, Corona, Heineken, maybe a couple others like Stella.

Between my Diamond drinks, happy hour, & not being a huge drinker, I wasn’t drinking much beer.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Forgot to answer about the beers…

Mostly American, Corona, Heineken, maybe a couple others like Stella.

Between my Diamond drinks, happy hour, & not being a huge drinker, I wasn’t drinking much beer.

Could you get free soda or even bottle water during the day?

If I understand this correctly, if you are in a suite you can get wine, beer and soda and water from 11 to 11 each day. Pinnacles were also able to do this before covid....does this still apply to pinnacles not in a suite like before?????/

I have sailed suites on NCL, First time on Royal. How crowded does the suite lounge get during the day and during happy hour? It seems like it could really fill up with Pinnacle guests coming into the suite lounge. NCL did not allow that, so I was curious. And this is nothing against the pinnacles, you all should be treated as valued customers with the loyalty you have provided Royal Caribbean. 

10 minutes ago, Aqualung22 said:

I have sailed suites on NCL, First time on Royal. How crowded does the suite lounge get during the day and during happy hour? It seems like it could really fill up with Pinnacle guests coming into the suite lounge. NCL did not allow that, so I was curious. And this is nothing against the pinnacles, you all should be treated as valued customers with the loyalty you have provided Royal Caribbean. 

On Harmony last week, it was empty during the day. Certainly people there but not overly crowded during happy hour.

Just now, Aqualung22 said:

Mike, thanks for the quick responses. A huge help!. 

You're welcome. I like to give back because I've learned so much here.

Incessantly refreshing this forum also helps pass the time when you have 34 days til your next cruise and are anxiously awaiting GTY assignments to become official and RoyalUp bids to be accepted/rejected. 🤣

Just now, hey-buc said:

We are in a GS later this year and have never sailed on Royal Caribbean, always Carnival. Are the prices less in the suite lounge than the rest of the ship?

Prices for what? Most people come to the Suite Lounge for the free stuff. Drink prices would be the same as any other bar if you were to actually pay anything there AFAIK.

I was on Harmony two weeks ago and we had quite a few pinnacles that week that enjoyed happy hour.  I could tell because they wore their pinnacle pins.  They enjoyed happy hour just like suite guests, which was quite busy the first hour or so when I was there.  I usually arrived 15 minute before it started just to get a seat, it was fun visiting with people.

3 minutes ago, gdpups said:

I was on Harmony two weeks ago and we had quite a few pinnacles that week that enjoyed happy hour.  I could tell because they wore their pinnacle pins.  They enjoyed happy hour just like suite guests, which was quite busy the first hour or so when I was there.  I usually arrived 15 minute before it started just to get a seat, it was fun visiting with people.

How did you know they weren't staying in a suite?

1 hour ago, Aqualung22 said:

Suite Lounge lost it's luster when they got rid of unlimited drinks for pins and gave us vouchers. And I'm happy with that

We still stop by, but generally before dinner if we're in CK

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cigar King said:

My understanding is that Pinnacles need to use their coupons in the lounge.  In practice I have never seen this, so I am guessing the policy is not applied consistently.

Fairly consistent in swiping vouchers up there.

Its actually confusing if you're in a suite if you ask me. Drinks from SL/CK show up with a zero charge, but they don't seem to count against C&A coupon 

Now when not in a suite, the swipes with zero dollars do seem to count

Harmony and maybe Symphony 

16 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Its actually confusing if you're in a suite if you ask me. Drinks from SL/CK show up with a zero charge, but they don't seem to count against C&A coupon 

Interesting.  So far, on the three cruises since start-up, we have not had a single card swipe for the lounge.  Is a Pinnacle card in a suite marked to indicate as such or does it look the same as the non-suite Pinnacle card?  Maybe they can't easily tell the difference?