Can you purchase a wine bottle package once onboard?

We’ll be on the Jade for 19 days in November. We had the option of getting the unlimited drinks promotion when we booked the cruise, but declined the perk when we learned we had to pay $732 for the drink package gratuities. I guess that wouldn’t be too bad if you are a serious drinker. But since my DW only drinks water and I have a glass or 2 of wine at dinner, we decided to pass. 

But the only drink package I could find was for $65 per day for select wine and beer. So my plan is to buy a bottle of wine at dinner and then drink from it for 3 nights. Does any one know if you can buy a 3-5-7 bottle wine package once onboard?

3 minutes ago, STARGAZERS1001 said:

We are like you and the alcohol package is not worth our while. We like to purchase the NCL wine package. Attached is the selection and prices from May 2022. You can see a bartender who can get your selections.

5985DC5C-CE1A-4784-B1A0-A9D8DDF7B9F8.jpeg

This is great!! Just what I was hoping for. Thanks!!! 😁

4 hours ago, STARGAZERS1001 said:

We are like you and the alcohol package is not worth our while. We like to purchase the NCL wine package. Attached is the selection and prices from May 2022. You can see a bartender who can get your selections.

5985DC5C-CE1A-4784-B1A0-A9D8DDF7B9F8.jpeg

I asked about Viva Vino on the Encore in April and they said that they were not offering the package. Maybe it is making a comeback. 

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

I asked about Viva Vino on the Encore in April and they said that they were not offering the package. Maybe it is making a comeback. 

I saw no sign of it on the Jade in April either.

Edited by KeithJenner

15 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I saw no sign of it on the Jade in April either.

We were able to get this package on the Getaway in May 2022 and our btb Joy in February 2022. It wasn’t advertised, but we asked the bartender and was given the sheet I posted. Also, the wines offered on each ship were slightly different as it will depend on what they have or bring aboard.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, STARGAZERS1001 said:

We were able to get this package on the Getaway in May 2022 and our btb Joy in February 2022. It wasn’t advertised, but we asked the bartender and was given the sheet I posted. Also, the wines offered on each ship were slightly different as it will depend on what they have or bring aboard.

Good to see it is still available. Odd that they don’t seem to be advertising it at all these days (not even a line in the freestyle daily).

The selections have always varied from ship to ship, even pre covid.