Becoming diamond while on cruise

Know it's not the norm and doesn't happen, ever, but when I made Diamond Plus years ago(maybe 2009 or 10?) it was awarded to me at the Top Tier Event by the Captain. This Happened on 6th nite on a 13nite Repo Cruise, Loyalty Ambassador arranged it, called me making sure I was going be at the event and after sent me go down to get New Card with Status. And no didnt have enough Points before Cruise, was short didnt have them until 3rd nite and was SOLO earning Double. As said I know this was a one off and don't expect it happen to you

Edited by ONECRUISER

10 hours ago, little britain said:

They are 2 different ships. So I really need a good LA on leg 1! 

I am solo on leg 1 then DH joins me (-after I’ve done all the hard work getting to P!) for leg 2.

I’m  hoping they will recognise him on leg 2 but I kinda doubt that. 
I’m not expecting P benefits on leg 1.

Thanks, didn't get that from the post.   Definitely  speak to the LA first and second cruise. Be sure to hold on to the  sea pass card from the first cruise.  Not sure they will do a second recognition.  I recall a few years back  deferred recognitions were no longer permitted.  Doubt he will be recognized on the second cruise. If the photo is important, they may allow you to stage one.  We made  Pinnacle on a 3 night cruise that did not have a top tier event.  They offered to stage a photo. 

good luck

M

• Thanks 1