TNF Games Onboard

7 minutes ago, pgmatt1234 said:

looks like you would have been on some cruises during football season. Any idea? Im sailing next week on symphony 

I was on Liberty a few weeks ago and 1pm, 425pm SNF  and MNF was all shown. Disembarked on Thursday but no reason to think TNF wouldn't have been shown too.

17 minutes ago, swoopy2110 said:

I was on Liberty a few weeks ago and 1pm, 425pm SNF  and MNF was all shown. Disembarked on Thursday but no reason to think TNF wouldn't have been shown too.

only reason I question it is because its exclusive stream on amazon prime

8 hours ago, jewopaho said:

We were on the Celebrity Beyond out of FLL, and TNF was shown on ESPN2 along with the "traditonal" games. 

That doesn't make sense. TNF is provided by Amazon, not ESPN. What game was shown? Was it an NFL game? How long ago was it? 

Edited by time4u2go

16 hours ago, time4u2go said:

That doesn't make sense. TNF is provided by Amazon, not ESPN. What game was shown? Was it an NFL game? How long ago was it? 

Cruise ships get games from ESPN Caribbean, which shouldn’t be confused with ESPN and ESPN 2 in the states. When I was on Freedom less than two weeks ago the Thursday night game (Steelers - Titans) was shown on ESPN 2 on the ship. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

It seems as though ESPN is RCI's "sports" network. Somehow ESPN is able to obtain broadcast feeds from other networks. I have seen sporting events on the ship on ESPN that are broadcast by other networks. I've often wondered how they manage to do it.

Cruise ships get a lot of their sports programming from ESPN Caribbean, which is not the same as ESPN channels in the states. 

18 hours ago, steveru621 said:

It has something to do with non-USA carry rights.  Think ESPN Caribbean or similar.

9 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Cruise ships get games from ESPN Caribbean, which shouldn’t be confused with ESPN and ESPN 2 in the states. When I was on Freedom less than two weeks ago the Thursday night game (Steelers - Titans) was shown on ESPN 2 on the ship. 

OP - the bottom line is, even though the games are broadcast on any number of networks in the U.S, you will be able to watch them on the ship.