Most Effective Way to Report Cruise Deficiencies (Vision)?

20 hours ago, librarylady19 said:

I agree. We paid $3200 for aft corner balcony for the 8 nighter - worth $2K imo

Could it be a question of US cruises versus European cruises? I have a feeling (as a European who will probably never again cruise from a US port) that the US cruises - especially to the Caribbean - are very cheap.

1 hour ago, bigeck said:

I'm on Vision now and they are painting the hull at ports. They are also sanding and varnishing railings. It's 32 degrees C today but good to know it will done properly when it reaches Us. 

I've been thinking the whole time this thread's been going on that the supply chain is broken in almost every industry worldwide.  I kept wondering if they just ran out of the products they need to use?

My son works for a nationwide home builder, and they are going crazy with the lumber and home building supply shortages all over the US.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pcur said:

I've been thinking the whole time this thread's been going on that the supply chain is broken in almost every industry worldwide.  I kept wondering if they just ran out of the products they need to use?

My son works for a nationwide home builder, and they are going crazy with the lumber and home building supply shortages all over the US.

I agree. I have a building company and supply is slowly returning. I was on the first 2 Voyager cruises and it did need maintenance done. After 2 years lay up in Cyprus it showed. However, as the cruises progressed the work and staff training was getting done

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pcur said:

Correct.  One review I read had a picture of the side of the ship with rust.  It was unpleasant looking, but all I could think is "they haven't had a chance to get out there and take care of it".  Then, "maybe another supply shortage thing". 

Quite likely and that really wasn’t my issue. It is not hard to clean or replace stained and worn furnishings. Unless the cruise line is saving $$ by not investing on an old ship. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigeck said:

They have started to repair the running track. (Won't affect me) This morning we had Brunch as cheers with an officer. 9.30 start

DSC_1130.JPG

DSC_1129.JPG

Was the Brunch for Pinnacles. We are Diamond and are traveling companions Diamond + and we didn’t get an invite to that on our sailing. 

15 minutes ago, librarylady19 said:

Was the Brunch for Pinnacles. We are Diamond and are traveling companions Diamond + and we didn’t get an invite to that on our sailing. 

It’s the 340+ lunch/brunch - I don’t think R&D are that high yet…. 

Edited by little britain

46 minutes ago, librarylady19 said:

I think it's 340 and above. LB will know better

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bigeck said:

I think it's 340 and above. LB will know better

Cheers with an officer is for 340 pts and above.  Ours on our last two b2b's (Nov/Dec and Apr) have been lunch.