Health status info 48 hrs out

Just logged into app as weā€™re 48 hrs out from boarding on 16th June.

it has always stated that the upload info be available 48 hrs out.

this is the screenshot! It reads at this stage that we have to upload proof one of three ways. It actually has both pcr and rat listed but have no idea til I do test tomorrow if photo proof is really needed. Iā€™ll keep you posted if I find out more.

DB0050AB-B61C-436F-9C22-45B714C78B0D.thumb.png.76b6a58c2dd15f37a27077407e622550.png

• Thanks 3

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

I hope Princess hasn't changed their 'rules' and now want proof of the neg RAT test when all along, they have said we just have to attest to the neg result.

Me too. Iā€™m in queue on live chat trying to check

Ok everyone. Live chat says we just need to take a photo of the rat test showing result snd upload it. Then we will be asked to attest to negative result!

Ā 

this is a new development and Cdaze71 was on the ball when said sheā€™d be taking photo. It turns out we must upload that photo no later than 24 hrs ahead of embarkation.

• Like 1

To double check - do we have to up-load the photo no later than 24 hours ahead of embarkation when the previous advise was that we had to take the RAT test within 24 hours of embarkation. I foresee chaos. I am glad we aren't on the first cruise. Oh, no!! You are. šŸ˜

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Aus Traveller said:

To double check - do we have to up-load the photo no later than 24 hours ahead of embarkation when the previous advise was that we had to take the RAT test within 24 hours of embarkation. I foresee chaos. I am glad we aren't on the first cruise. Oh, no!! You are. šŸ˜

Thatā€™s what it seems to read but Iā€™ll be doing it tomorrow morning asap and see if it uploads ok. Iā€™ll keep everyone posted as to how it all goes.

• Like 2

Just now, arxcards said:

Pain in the butt for us, as we have been using the ones you need a blue light to see the result. They don't photograph very well.

Bummer! But it sounds like itā€™s more a layer thing! Iā€™ve got two

spare ones

Just now, Cbtours said:

Bummer! But it sounds like itā€™s more a layer thing! Iā€™ve got two

spare ones

Its OK. Just let us know how it all works. We will sort something out for August, but weird to attest and photo attest as well. Another tool made for the US.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Its OK. Just let us know how it all works. We will sort something out for August, but weird to attest and photo attest as well. Another tool made for the US.

I did put in our booking number on the chat line ad they always request so she knew I wasnā€™t USA, cos I was wondering if it was from US too. Cos nothing prior to this mentioned uploading photo of rat

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

I did put in our booking number on the chat line ad they always request so she knew I wasnā€™t USA, cos I was wondering if it was from US too. Cos nothing prior to this mentioned uploading photo of rat

I was meaning the app was designed for use in the US, and we need to adjust to suit the app.

• Haha 1

Just now, arxcards said:

I was meaning the app was designed for use in the US, and we need to adjust to suit the app.

Ok I see what you mean. Of course I didnā€™t ask my chat lady where she was cruising when she told me SHE uploaded her photo of her rat test

Just now, Cbtours said:

Ok I see what you mean. Of course I didnā€™t ask my chat lady where she was cruising when she told me SHE uploaded her photo of her rat test

She might have been on the shakedown cruise at the weekend. Otherwise, anywhere else she would have needed a supervised test.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

It doesn't sound like she was in Australia because the only Princess 'cruise' we have had was the 24 hour or so activation cruise that has just finished. I don't know that they would have taken customer service agents on it. On the other hand, maybe they did to give them some experience of the ship.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

It doesn't sound like she was in Australia because the only Princess 'cruise' we have had was the 24 hour or so activation cruise that has just finished. I don't know that they would have taken customer service agents on it. On the other hand, maybe they did to give them some experience of the ship.

If she wasn't in Australia, she would have been lying about uploading her RAT photo - it doesn't apply anywhere else. Lots of P&O staff went on the Pac Explorer activation, as a reward for working their butts off over the past 6 weeks.

20 minutes ago, arxcards said:

I think you could be right with this explanation. I have some spare time to wait on the phone so I might try to get another answer. It doesn't mean it will be the correct one ......šŸ˜ Whatever answer I get, we have to enter whatever the app asks for or we can't progress to the next screen on the Medallion app. Then boarding is delayed - not something I want to happen on 26th.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I think you could be right with this explanation. I have some spare time to wait on the phone so I might try to get another answer. It doesn't mean it will be the correct one ......šŸ˜ Whatever answer I get, we have to enter whatever the app asks for or we can't progress to the next screen on the Medallion app. Then boarding is delayed - not something I want to happen on 26th.

I def donā€™t want to be delayed!!ā€™

Ā 

Princess have not change their requirements for Australians.

Ā 

What is acceptable proof of a negative Covid 19 test result?

We require all guests to completeĀ theĀ OceanReadyĀ steps via the MedallionClass App to simplify the pre-travel process of completing COVID-19 requirements and documentation. You will need to attest you have received a negative COVID-19 test result, provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status and to complete the health declaration. Once complete and all details & documents have been verified, you will receive 'Green Lane Readyā€™ status on the app, which you will need to present at the cruise terminal.

Ā 

I believe the need to Upload test results applies to the USA. But if Princess is asking for a photo of a negative test from Aussies, who am I to argue.šŸ˜‰But it does seem a bit strange.šŸ¤”

Ā 

CBtours, enjoy your cruises. Once onboard all this added stress with the testing, & app will be over. Deep breaths & relax. Wish I was going too.

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm going to go by the written info in the Health Protocols on the Princess website.Ā 

Ā 

However I will take photos of our RATs just in case. If they want it uploaded I can do it on the spot at the terminal.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I'm going to go by the written info in the Health Protocols on the Princess website.Ā 

Ā 

However I will take photos of our RATs just in case. If they want it uploaded I can do it on the spot at the terminal.

But I think what the issue might be is that you can't go further in to the Health Status section UNTIL you have uploaded a photo of the test. We will know more when Irene gets further into it tomorrow on testing day.

16 minutes ago, doenbucket said:

Ā 

Princess have not change their requirements for Australians.

Ā 

What is acceptable proof of a negative Covid 19 test result?

We require all guests to completeĀ theĀ OceanReadyĀ steps via the MedallionClass App to simplify the pre-travel process of completing COVID-19 requirements and documentation. You will need to attest you have received a negative COVID-19 test result, provide proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status and to complete the health declaration. Once complete and all details & documents have been verified, you will receive 'Green Lane Readyā€™ status on the app, which you will need to present at the cruise terminal.

Ā 

I believe the need to Upload test results applies to the USA. But if Princess is asking for a photo of a negative test from Aussies, who am I to argue.šŸ˜‰But it does seem a bit strange.šŸ¤”

Ā 

CBtours, enjoy your cruises. Once onboard all this added stress with the testing, & app will be over. Deep breaths & relax. Wish I was going too.

Ā 

Weā€™ll know inn48 hrs lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Ā 

I will let everyone know Thursday 11.30 lol our time to board

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1