Dress Code for Pinnacle Grill

honeyb2

I sure this has been asked and answered before but I've searched and can't find an answer to my question.

We are two couples going to Alaska in August and we have booked the Pinnacle Grill for dinner one evening. What is the dress code for the Grill? We were planning to keep it simple as far as clothes go and not pack too fancy. Do the men have to wear jackets?

TIA

Jackets are not required.  We dress like we would normally do if we were going to an elegant restaurant.  Having said that, we've seen folks dressed to the nines with tuxedos and gowns, but it's up to you.  

• Thanks 1

The Pinnacle Grill follows the same dress code as the main dining room for that day.  However, I have noticed that people do seem to dress up a bit more than normal for dining there.  I usually go with business casual and never felt out of place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We did Pinnacle on a gala night (not on purpose) for Alaska last week. I wore black skinny jeans with a nice top and a jacket. My husband wore nice black jeans with a button down shirt. No tie, no jacket. Our son had on khakis and a golf shirt. We did not feel underdressed or over dressed. I found it to be much less formal in the MDR and Pinnacle than on other cruises.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1