Long Beach CA cruisers?

What's the best way to get from hotel near LAX to Long Beach late Saturday mornings?  

Rideshare?  I'm leaning Lyft but we've never sailed out of Long Beach.  I have no idea how long to budget for that trip.  An hour? 

We dont embark until noon or 1230 and i am in no hurry to get there.   we land around midnight so i'm looking for a slow wakeup the morning of embarkation... 

thanks! 

We landed LAX the day before Panorama cruise.  Took a Lyft to hotel (Marriott Residence Inn about 1/2 mile from ship), the ride with tax at about $75 in a premium ride.  Took a taxi to ship next day about $10 with tip.  Plan on waiting 2 hours to board outside & inside terminal, bring/have water for outside wait.  We had a reservation for 2:00 to check in, were onboard at 4:00.  Wonderful cruise but got Covid on trip home.

15 minutes ago, glazedandamazed said:

We landed LAX the day before Panorama cruise.  Took a Lyft to hotel (Marriott Residence Inn about 1/2 mile from ship), the ride with tax at about $75 in a premium ride.  Took a taxi to ship next day about $10 with tip.  Plan on waiting 2 hours to board outside & inside terminal, bring/have water for outside wait.  We had a reservation for 2:00 to check in, were onboard at 4:00.  Wonderful cruise but got Covid on trip home.

This is almost verbatim our same experience (down to the covid).  Same flight schedule, same hotel, same transportation.  Which sailing were you on?  We were on May 28.

1 hour ago, havanadaydreaming said:

What's the best way to get from hotel near LAX to Long Beach late Saturday mornings?  

Rideshare?  I'm leaning Lyft but we've never sailed out of Long Beach.  I have no idea how long to budget for that trip.  An hour? 

We dont embark until noon or 1230 and i am in no hurry to get there.   we land around midnight so i'm looking for a slow wakeup the morning of embarkation... 

thanks! 

I've done it twice. In 2020 it took me 40 minutes to get from LAX to Long Beach in a Lyft. Last October it took 30 minutes. In October the earliest arrival time was noon. But they opened the doors at 10:35 and I was on the ship at 11:45.