Shore excursions - showing on the app

C4HCG

Hi all - am sure this will have been covered before but I did search and couldn’t see any previous threads. Have booked shore excursions through Celebrity for our cruise at the end of August, when will they show in the calendar on the app? They aren’t there yet.

Thank you.

We have a cruise on the Beyond in October and the shore excursion we booked is showing on the calendar.  You may want to go online and check your Order History in the Cruise Planner to make sure they are showing there.  We had some excursions cancelled and some of the notifications ended up in our spam folder.

• Like 1

My experience is the show immediately on the browser version of Celebrity but don't come over until anywhere between 2 weeks per-cruise  up until day of boarding.   Never had a problem with them eventually showing up.

• Like 1

I have the same problem. My excursions and dinner reservations are not showing on my celebrity app but are there when I login online. I called support and reported the problem but never got a call back. I guess I will deal with it once we get on the ship? Boarding pass loaded so I guess I’m good to get on 🙂

Edited by Coarsegold_Mom

The app is glitchy! DH and I recently returned from Alaska on Eclipse - dinner reservations and excursion showed on hubby's app about a month ahead of time, but only showed up on my app when I boarded... weird!

All the other activities show up once aboard as well, making for a LOT of scrolling on any given day. 

5 hours ago, Coarsegold_Mom said:

I have the same problem. My excursions and dinner reservations are not showing on my celebrity app but are there when I login online. I called support and reported the problem but never got a call back. I guess I will deal with it once we get on the ship? Boarding pass loaded so I guess I’m good to get on 🙂

Today ours are now showing!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 4:04 AM, C4HCG said:

Hi all - am sure this will have been covered before but I did search and couldn’t see any previous threads. Have booked shore excursions through Celebrity for our cruise at the end of August, when will they show in the calendar on the app? They aren’t there yet.

Thank you.

They don't show on the app, only on the website

5 minutes ago, jelayne said:

That’s not correct.  Here is 1 day of our calendar for a cruise this October and the excursion is showing

E79870B8-83C2-455E-A087-2C772321DEF4.thumb.png.b619f6a9ac8d9244477d60f574323edb.png

All of mine show in my app calendar as well for a Nov 2022 cruise, though I have canceled the cruise but Celebrity has not caught up to me yet, well other than I did receive the refund 

On 6/20/2022 at 12:24 AM, jelayne said:

That’s not correct.  Here is 1 day of our calendar for a cruise this October and the excursion is showing

E79870B8-83C2-455E-A087-2C772321DEF4.thumb.png.b619f6a9ac8d9244477d60f574323edb.png

Once you book them yes. I misunderstood, and thought you meant for booking purposes. Not once you had booked.

Wondering if dependent on cruise.   I'm on a August 8 Summit Cruise and did check-in today.   Just looked at Calendar and none of my excursions are showing on the app but show on PC via browser.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2022 at 9:24 PM, jelayne said:

Curious as how close are you to sailing.    I just checked my August 8 Cruise and still nothing on app but show on web.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious as how close are you to sailing.    I just checked my August 8 Cruise and still nothing on app but show on web.

Sailing on 29th August Jim. You prompted me to look on the web site and they are there. Strangely they are showing on my husbands app and he has promised to take some nice photos for me 😡